And the Oscar goes to a movie you have never seen

Page 9 of 12« First<6789101112>
March 31st, 2022 at 11:06:35 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
And the truth comes out. Apparently Will Smith is a real ass hat to live with because he has a really bad temper. He's been married for 24 years and she wanted to get out of it with a divorce. So instead they agreed to an open marriage a few years ago and one of the guys she was screwing was Will Smith's old friend Chris Rock. Chris Rock and Will Smith have been friends since the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air days and Chris Rock has always had the hots for his wife. So when Will Smith slapped Chris Rock it was because Chris Rock cuckolded him which from the beginning of time you just don't do to a friend. You don't screw a friend's wife under any circumstances so Chris Rock had it coming. And he knew it. The most ridiculous part of this is these are all senior citizens in the eyes of AARP, they are all over 50. Ridiculous childish behavior is my new conclusion.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 31st, 2022 at 11:10:44 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
March 31st, 2022 at 12:13:36 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: missedhervee

Talking about absurd stories
Not babylonbee but foxnews of course for absurdity
Just about everybody is on Chris Rocks side
Of course Foxnews hates him for some weird reason
Skin color maybe
Chris Rock performed last nite
The show started with a 5 min standing ovation
Yet
Foxnews finds a person that attended that did not like Chris Rock and goes with this absurd story. You should have never bought a ticket if you want your money back. What did you expect other then a Chris Rock comedy show which is what you got. No doubt this guy is so dumb, probably watches Fox news.

"Fans react after Chris Rock show in Boston: 'I want my money back' | Fox News" https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/fans-react-after-chris-rock-show-boston-i-want-money-back.amp
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 1st, 2022 at 9:23:05 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Shawn Wayans impersonating Chris Rock twenty years ago.
April 1st, 2022 at 5:40:12 PM permalink
missedhervee
I read that Rock has resigned / will soon resign his membership from the academy.
April 1st, 2022 at 6:17:49 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee
I read that Rock has resigned / will soon resign his membership from the academy.

Will Smith did, not Rock.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 1st, 2022 at 6:32:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288

Will Smith's career might be on the "In Memorial" reel next Oscars. He's probably got a couple movies wrapped, but I wonder just how many leading roles he will get offered.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 1st, 2022 at 6:53:00 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: ams288

Oops, my bad, and no, I don't think that "they all look alike."
April 1st, 2022 at 7:17:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
Will Smith's career might be on the "In Memorial" reel next Oscars. He's probably got a couple movies wrapped, but I wonder just how many leading roles he will get offered.

I don't think this is even close to the end of his career
Yea it was a slap and yea he dropped some F bombs
But putting things into perspective
Rape is a way way way more horrible crime and its still prevalent in our society and its still a huge Hollywood problem
He will continue to get roles because Hollywood worships money
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 1st, 2022 at 7:53:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
I don't think this is even close to the end of his career
Yea it was a slap and yea he dropped some F bombs
But putting things into perspective
Rape is a way way way more horrible crime and its still prevalent in our society and its still a huge Hollywood problem
He will continue to get roles because Hollywood worships money

Roles, maybe, but leading roles?

Also, probably a dozen talented actors who would be happy to take his place in a leading part.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 9 of 12« First<6789101112>