Better Call Saul

August 22nd, 2018 at 8:23:36 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Quote: petroglyph
Kim is out of her league with the bank expanding into several states. Somehow Jimmy screws that up, or can't resist his true nature as a thief ??

I'd like to think Howard isn't completely gone either.

Whatever he does, it can’t preclude him eventually getting his license back. And, even as a shady lawyer, he is still really representing clients: “Just because you did it... doesn’t mean you’re guilty.”
August 28th, 2018 at 5:19:00 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Nacho’s dug himself a hole that he will not get out of. The only question is, will he drag his father down with him?
August 28th, 2018 at 2:46:01 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
One of the head honchos at Better Call Saul was quoted as saying: "Not every episode has to end with a baby tied to a rail road track".
August 28th, 2018 at 2:52:54 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Mosca
Nacho’s dug himself a hole that he will not get out of. The only question is, will he drag his father down with him?
Wonder why Kim is hanging around the court? Is she wanting to be "slipping Kimmy"?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 28th, 2018 at 8:08:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Wonder why Kim is hanging around the court? Is she wanting to be "slipping Kimmy"?

Somethin happens to her, we never
saw her in the 7 seasons of BB. It
was actually 6 seasons, they split
the last season in half to make
it a fake 7 seasons. Of course,
we never saw Saul's private
life, she could have been there.

I'm wondering where Saul gets
his fat black bodyguard from.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2018 at 8:49:42 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Evenbob
I'm wondering where Saul gets
his fat black bodyguard from.
I've been wondering if he's the same guy that was a pick pocket at Chuck's trial and lifted Chucks phone? I think the big black guy was referred by the veterinarian, the same vet that hooks Mike up with jobs, and Saul with other shady characters?

http://www.nerdcoremovement.com/better-call-saul-recap-chicanery-a-thin-line-between-love-and-hate/ "Jimmy needs an associate with a “light touch”, which means he needs an experienced pickpocket, and the veterinarian knows just the person for the job — so long as he doesn’t have to fit in tight spaces. This was an obvious clue to the return of a favorite character from “Breaking Bad” who reappeared for the first time tonight on ‘Better Call Saul”.
August 29th, 2018 at 2:26:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I've been wondering if he's the same guy that was a pick pocket at Chuck's trial and lifted Chucks phone? I think the big black guy was referred by the veterinarian, the same vet that hooks Mike up with jobs, and Saul with other shady characters?

Pretty sure it is the same dude. I am hoping we get to see more of how Saul built the network of knowing a guy who knows a guy who knows this guy....
The President is a fink.
September 5th, 2018 at 8:24:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Things picking up a bit. Couldn't believe Jimmy let himself get mugged like that. How on earth is the guy going to build the superlab if he cannot tell them where to deliver the heavy equipment? Saul's GF seems to want to lose her big client in favor of defending people who will never pay her.

We seem to be about 1.5 years before we merge to the BB timeline.
The President is a fink.
September 5th, 2018 at 9:56:30 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: AZDuffman
Things picking up a bit. Couldn't believe Jimmy let himself get mugged like that. How on earth is the guy going to build the superlab if he cannot tell them where to deliver the heavy equipment? Saul's GF seems to want to lose her big client in favor of defending people who will never pay her.

We seem to be about 1.5 years before we merge to the BB timeline.
What was he doing at the hot dog house at midnight, laundering money selling those phones? That privacy he claims those phones have only lasts until the signal leaves the phone on the way to the cell.

I think the excavator is only going to build the giant vault below the laundry. Gail will set up the lab?
September 5th, 2018 at 10:14:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
What was he doing at the hot dog house at midnight, laundering money selling those phones? That privacy he claims those phones have only lasts until the signal leaves the phone on the way to the cell.

He was not laundering, he was skimming. And that was the place to meet the customers he needed. As to privacy, they do have it. You have to know what phone to tap. Say I want to talk with the Russian Mafia about some election work in my state. If we both have those burner phones the Feds will never know to listen in. Now, if we use them over and over they will eventually get a number.

I think it was a plot on Season 3 of "The Wire" where the dude that played Kenny Wangler had one job to do, get no more than 2 phones at any one vendor. But his GF got "bored" and talked him into buying them all at one store and telling his boss they were all clean.

It is not all that hard to figure out how to evade the cops. What is hard is doing it day in and day out. You talk on the phone all your life and it is hard to stop, or to keep using burners.

Quote:
I think the excavator is only going to build the giant vault below the laundry. Gail will set up the lab?

I am sure of that. Talking generally.
The President is a fink.