Do it yourself

March 22nd, 2021 at 8:47:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 23rd, 2021 at 9:46:37 AM permalink
rxwine
While I was at PepBoys, I bought what I suspected are gimmicky wrenches, self adjusting, and even tightens on stripped bolts. They work pretty well actually.

Maybe they'll break on me soon though.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 8th, 2021 at 10:44:49 AM permalink
rxwine
June 17th, 2021 at 9:38:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Here's something for nearly everyone here.
She's...
A Millennial.
An attorney, who hated the regular life as an attorney. Quit that full time life.
Used the money she had saved and flipped a house or two.
Used the money to buy a trailer, flipped one, still rents a house.now
Bought a van and lives in that now. Still does some side jobs.

June 17th, 2021 at 12:35:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Here's something for nearly everyone here.
She's...
A Millennial.

She is way hotter in this video. I would not have lived in a windowless van even when I was 30 and neither will she in another 10 years.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 17th, 2021 at 1:25:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Holy crap, EB, you're right on point. How'd I miss that?

Quote: Evenbob
She is way hotter in this video. I would not have lived in a windowless van even when I was 30 and neither will she in another 10 years.

June 17th, 2021 at 1:58:26 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
"If this van starts rockin', don't you start knockin'."
June 17th, 2021 at 4:42:39 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Holy crap, EB, you're right on point. How'd I miss that?

What am I not seeing, there appear to be windows on both sides, one in the sliding door and also the front and back? But I wouldn't live in a van either.

I had a friend in hi school that had one, and it was a lotta fun. Remembering back, I feel the horror of fathers when their daughters date arrives in a van.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 17th, 2021 at 12:47:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I have two five gallon buckets that collect water from my window air conditioners and I looked it up and people actually use this water for various purposes. It's the same as rainwater, it's condensed and very soft. People wash clothes in it, they water plants with it, water their gardens with it, they wash their hair in it. So that's what I did, I gave my dog a bath in it and it worked really well. I swear he's a shade whiter then he is when I use the hard water in the shower. It really brought back memories, I have not given a dog a bath in the backyard since I was a kid in the 50s. And he really seemed to like it too.

It's amazing how much water a small air conditioner can be remove from the air in 24 hours. The one for my bedroom fills up the 5-gallon bucket almost once a day.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 17th, 2021 at 6:02:25 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I have two five gallon buckets that collect water from my window air conditioners and I looked it up and people actually use this water for various purposes. It's the same as rainwater, it's condensed and very soft. People wash clothes in it, they water plants with it, water their gardens with it, they wash their hair in it. So that's what I did, I gave my dog a bath in it and it worked really well. I swear he's a shade whiter then he is when I use the hard water in the shower. It really brought back memories, I have not given a dog a bath in the backyard since I was a kid in the 50s. And he really seemed to like it too.

It's amazing how much water a small air conditioner can be remove from the air in 24 hours. The one for my bedroom fills up the 5-gallon bucket almost once a day.

I have about 8 tons of air conditioner for my house. I doubt it produces one bucket of water in 24 hours.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.