Do it yourself

March 19th, 2023 at 3:45:41 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
Was it your own toilet or the toilet in the gas station where you buy your hot dogs? Did you do it because you felt guilty that you overuse their toilet because of all their hot dogs that you eat?

It was the guest bathroom in my house.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 19th, 2023 at 4:46:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
It was the guest bathroom in my house.

That's your story and you're sticking to it.. Whenever I'm in a gas station and I see the hot dogs I always think about you every time. You're the only person I've ever known to admit eating one. I've never seen anybody buy one but somebody must because they're always gone mostly.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 19th, 2023 at 5:12:25 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
That's your story and you're sticking to it.. Whenever I'm in a gas station and I see the hot dogs I always think about you every time. You're the only person I've ever known to admit eating one. I've never seen anybody buy one but somebody must because they're always gone mostly.

At the one connected to my office in Las Vegas they would sell over 100 per day (but those were the best gas station hot dogs that I have had).
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 19th, 2023 at 6:07:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: DRich
At the one connected to my office in Las Vegas they would sell over 100 per day (but those were the best gas station hot dogs that I have had).

And having eaten thousands of them you would know. Personally I've never eaten anything from a gas station but that's just me. My body is a temple not the County garbage dump..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 19th, 2023 at 7:56:40 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
. My body is a temple not the County garbage dump..

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 19th, 2023 at 11:47:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine

Looks like somebody who might eat gas station hot dogs
March 20th, 2023 at 8:11:15 AM permalink
rxwine
\]

Would never work for a lot of reasons. 100 sq ft is too small. It would be a nightmare of half dug holes with piles of dirt everywhere. If you can bury it there's no amount of surveillance that's going to keep somebody else from digging it up. You're probably in violation of some groundwater rule which would nullify the whole thing anyway. Sounds like a cluster f waiting to happen. Cover the same area with used storage containers and then you've got something. They are big enough to park cars in.

Possibly you know more about digging yourself into a hole given enough time, but not actual digging fast.

To dig a grave, "6 hrs by hand for an experienced grave digger in optimum soil." A 8x3 grave is 24 sq ft and can hold a whole coffin and that's only 1/4 of the total size.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 20th, 2023 at 4:12:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Possibly you know more about digging yourself into a hole given enough time, but not actual digging fast.

To dig a grave, "6 hrs by hand for an experienced grave digger in optimum soil." A 8x3 grave is 24 sq ft and can hold a whole coffin and that's only 1/4 of the total size.

It always cracks me up in movies and TV shows when they dig graves and they get it done super fast. If you've ever dug a deep hole by hand you know it's a big job and takes hours and hours.
April 4th, 2023 at 7:04:22 AM permalink
rxwine
I know there's a 100 ways to use Duct tape, but apparently Elmer's glue, paint roller and masking tape does a pretty good job of making regular window panes into frosted privacy glass. (masking tape enables decorative designs if desired.) Although I wonder if Elmer's holds up in hotter climates like Florida? I guess the worst that could happen, is you'd have to peel it off.
April 9th, 2023 at 9:10:15 PM permalink
JessieJim
Threads: 0
it's important to consider the durability of the materials used, especially in hot and humid environments like Florida