The constraints of being a Curmudgeon on health and welfare.

Page 13 of 13« First<10111213
May 18th, 2017 at 8:42:07 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 0
I have heard of birch water as a health supplement, by why would it be radioactive?
May 18th, 2017 at 9:33:10 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 47
Cause birch sap is used to make birch water and a birch tree takes nutrients from its surrounding soil and after Chernobyl theres just miles and miles of radioactive everything and thats where the SAAP company gets its birch tree sap to make birch water. High in manganese and cesium. I can'ts afford the non-radioactive ones from Canada.

As I said: Poverty sucks. Particularly when you can't count your hand in blackjack.

Note: Teenage girls with cramps swear by Birch Water though I sure hope they get it from Canada and not the Ukraine.
May 18th, 2017 at 1:51:14 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 47
So I gots not one but two of these Platform Carts. Sort of a low slung flatbed on wheels that I usually utilize to wheel in the groceries and stuff. I got this big box from Amazon Prime and had to heft it from the ground to the Chevy and the next day I decided to perch it on my shoulder and lug it into the house as if I were twenty years old. Huffing, puffing, ticker not ticking and I had to drop it after about six or seven steps. Waited several hours and went out again into the great big oven but used a platform cart this time. So much easier on the ticker. Soon I'll investigate the breakage but now I have to sit and absorb air conditioning. Hate being stupid.
Page 13 of 13« First<10111213