Burt sells the Trans

Page 2 of 2<12
April 14th, 2015 at 4:52:08 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
I have to second AZD's Challenger from "Vanishing Point". Been looking for it on Netflix about monthly. Still waiting...

The Bandit is on there, too. It's just a crap GM after muscle cars lost their muscle, sure. But c'mon. It's The Bandit.

I doubt I'll have it because Fords aren't very popular in this circle, but if one should avail itself, I will own and race the Chicken Pit Thunderbird (clone, obviously) from "Stroker Ace".

And I do hate Fords, but Eleanor is one of the sexiest pieces of metal that ever rolled down a road.

Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
April 14th, 2015 at 5:29:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Wasn't he on some TV show in the late 1980s or early 1990s?

Evening Shade, I forgot about that. I must
be thinking the 80's when he wouldn't
do TV. Why he never had a show after ES
is a mystery. He made 99 episodes, not
enough for syndication I don't think.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 15th, 2015 at 12:49:02 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Evenbob
He made 99 episodes, not enough for syndication I don't think.

BR owned 25% of the show, but it was cancelled and syndicated at fire sale prices to Family Channel. There is no absolute bottom limit to the number of episodes required for syndication. Shows with only 70 episodes have been syndicated, but they don't get as much money as shows with successful 7 year runs.

Til Death (Brad Garrett & Joely Fisher) is still considered the most extreme example of a TV series that did everything to stay on the air for 81 episodes to have a syndication package.

But "T'il Death" is now being outdone by several shows on the air currently that have ultra low ratings, and are still being renewed to get a syndication package together.
Page 2 of 2<12