Gigafactory

Page 71 of 73« First<686970717273>
April 23rd, 2020 at 2:50:19 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
It markets to the cult.
Yes, but it is a large cult and a growing one.
May 9th, 2020 at 4:00:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Musk saying Tesla to move out of CA to TX.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2020 at 4:39:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Carlos Rodríguez-Gallegos at the Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore and his colleagues found that double-sided solar panels that track the sun would produce 35 per cent more energy and reduce the average cost of electricity by 16 per cent.

The advantage of using two-sided solar panels is that they can also absorb energy that is reflected by the ground onto their rear side, says Rodríguez-Gallegos

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2245180-two-sided-solar-panels-that-track-the-sun-produce-a-third-more-energy/#ixzz6PNza5Cix

Reminds me of the discovery that Ketchup bottles with wide mouths upside down, are more efficient. Just look at something, you've seen for years and suddenly see something you missed all that time that just needed to be recognized.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 14th, 2020 at 5:25:10 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine

Reminds me of the discovery that Ketchup bottles with wide mouths upside down, are more efficient. Just look at something, you've seen for years and suddenly see something you missed all that time that just needed to be recognized.

I am trying to convince my wife that the next great million dollar idea is the three slice toaster. Two is never enough and four is overkill.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 1st, 2020 at 1:49:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
January 29th, 2021 at 10:48:30 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Electric vehicles close to ‘tipping point’ of mass adoption Sales increase 43% globally in 2020 as plunging battery costs mean the cars will soon be the cheapest vehicles to buy

Norway now has 54% of new purchases being electric vehicles.

Norway circulation of 1000NKK banknotes (~$117) is down to 7.56 million notes. Sweden has their circulation of 1000SKK banknotes (~120) down to roughly 3.5 million notes. Both countries are world leaders in the rush to a cashless nation.

But yet they are still rioting.
January 30th, 2021 at 12:41:48 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Pacomartin

"Frith said. “We see so much innovation coming from all areas, whether industry or research, and so much money being poured in by governments and everyone, that it seems like there will be a lot of changes to come and it’ll just get more exciting.” my bolding.

As long as the rides free, I think most people would hop on?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 31st, 2021 at 8:13:16 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DRich
Tesla Racks Up Another Record Year (and Another Loss)

More than all of TSLA quarterly profit made from selling EV credits? As well as half of free cash flow?

This company keeps looking more and more like Enron or Texas Air. Where is that Bethany McKee or McGee who called out Enron when everyone else kept yelling BUY BUY BUY!?

My guess is at some point Tesla will file for bankruptcy and then come out of it a strong company that mainly sells batteries to other manufacturers.

I haven’t looked at this thread for a year! Your guess has not panned out as of now.
January 31st, 2021 at 8:28:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

More than all of TSLA quarterly profit made from selling EV credits? As well as half of free cash flow?

This company keeps looking more and more like Enron or Texas Air. Where is that Bethany McKee or McGee who called out Enron when everyone else kept yelling BUY BUY BUY!?

My guess is at some point Tesla will file for bankruptcy and then come out of it a strong company that mainly sells batteries to other manufacturers.

I haven’t looked at this thread for a year! Your guess has not panned out as of now.

You must be bored with no football.....

TSLA has yet to make a profit on operations. All profit still comes from selling EV credits. Demand for those credits will soon fall as EV competitors rises. TSLA shares have to eventually crash.
The President is a fink.
January 31st, 2021 at 5:03:19 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: SOOPOO

You must be bored with no football.....

TSLA has yet to make a profit on operations. All profit still comes from selling EV credits. Demand for those credits will soon fall as EV competitors rises. TSLA shares have to eventually crash.

I don’t disagree. But I’ve had the same thoughts on the more than ten fold rise! I’ve sold multiple times 5-10% of what I owned a few times. The first sell was to pay for a purse.....!!!!
Page 71 of 73« First<686970717273>