'Draw Muhammad'

Page 2 of 3<123>
May 5th, 2015 at 10:50:59 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
The "ones you know" can "condemn" it all they like. That does not change the trend. The trend is islam is a violent and intolerant religion and has conflict when it is side-by-side with non-muslims. This is unlikely to change until there a "Muslim Protestant" movement starts and gains traction. Such a movement would take 100 years to really start to change things.

Radicals should never color your view of regular muslims.
Radicals are radical, a small sliver of the population.
There are plenty of regular muslims willing to go on Fox to speak about peace.
Fox wont have it, its against their world view, they only interviews radicals when it comes to Muslims
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 5th, 2015 at 10:57:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Radicals should never color your view of regular muslims.
Radicals are radical, a small sliver of the population.
There are plenty of regular muslims willing to go on Fox to speak about peace.
Fox wont have it, its against their world view, they only interviews radicals when it comes to Muslims

Muslims are currently slaughtering Christians and Jews in the Middle East. In western countries, muslims do not assimilate well. Muslims have conflict with all religions they border with (Hindu, Christian, Jew) internationally. A minority may want peace, but it is that, a minority.

Liberals like to defend muslims for some unknown reason while attacking Christians and Jews. I have no idea why.
The President is a fink.
May 5th, 2015 at 11:19:04 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
...Muslims are currently slaughtering Christians and Jews in the Middle East.
Whoa, wait a minute here. Where are Muslims "slaughtering" Jews in the Mid-East? I see Muslims slaughtering Muslims. I see Jews slaughtering Muslims. I see Jews killing, well just about everybody including Ethiopian Jews.

I don't see anyone sticking up for the Christians, not even Christians. They are a target group for anybody with a gun. Christians are their brothers keepers in name only.

Christians are like baitfish in the ocean or ducklings on land, every thing eats them. Where the hell is a Christian lobby that defends Christians instead of excepting them as collateral damage? Even Saddam let them alone, as did Khadaffi and Assad. Jews are free to worship in Iran and I have posted links to the beautiful synagogues in Iran. There are more people that stick up for Palestinians than Christians.

That dog don't hunt.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 5th, 2015 at 11:27:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
Whoa, wait a minute here. Where are Muslims "slaughtering" Jews in the Mid-East?

Uh, you are not aware of the attacks on Israel from the muslims in Gaza?

Quote:
I don't see anyone sticking up for the Christians, not even Christians. They are a target group for anybody with a gun. Christians are their brothers keepers in name only.

Well, I agree that Christians are the largest group that it is OK to attack both physically as in Iraq as well as rhetorically like here in the USA. However, this has nothing to do with the violence and intolerance of muslims.
The President is a fink.
May 5th, 2015 at 12:29:07 PM permalink
petroglyph
Uh, you are not aware of the attacks on Israel from the muslims in Gaza?
I've just linked one of many without studying it.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/israels-large-scale-killing-palestinians-passes-unreported/6497

White phosphorous on civilians, snipers shooting kids and on and on. The kill ratio at a bare minimum since 2000 is 4-1. Every country but two wants Israel brought up on war crimes. If it wasn't for the US veto in the UN, Netanyahoo would be swinging from a rope.

Israel has been caught spying on America more than any other country, receives the most foreign aid while having a positive trade balance. Why do you defend the the country [or religion] that has done the most spying on America?

Ask yourself why are there absolutely zero reports of ISIS attacking Israel? You want to talk about Palistinian attacks, many or most of those are done on Israeli occupied territory.
May 5th, 2015 at 12:40:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
For me it doesn't matter if Muslims kill or attempt to kill someone for free speech or Putin attempts to kill someone to suppress free speech, or anyone does it for that reason.

That issue is un-defendable from the standpoint of the party doing the killing, as far as I'm concerned.

There are other issues where people are fighting each other, and I would include Muslims where other issues need more parsing than just picking one side or the other.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 5th, 2015 at 12:58:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman

White phosphorous on civilians, snipers shooting kids and on and on. The kill ratio at a bare minimum since 2000 is 4-1. Every country but two wants Israel brought up on war crimes. If it wasn't for the US veto in the UN, Netanyahoo would be swinging from a rope.

None of this would be happening if the Palestinians would give up their hate for Israel and put their energy into something productive for themselves. Civilians would not be harmed if Palestinian terror groups were not using women and children as shields. They do all but paint the words "Baby Milk Factory" on a sign ant throw it in the rubble to get gullible westerners to support their side.

Sorry, I am going to support our ally and the free nation in the area.

Quote:
Ask yourself why are there absolutely zero reports of ISIS attacking Israel? You want to talk about Palistinian attacks, many or most of those are done on Israeli occupied territory.

ISIS does not border Israel and has little means to deliver an attack. They have little to gain from one. They have much to gain by destabilizing Syria on their border and putting out the occasional threat of attacks in the USA so low-information Americans beg to have their freedoms taken away.
The President is a fink.
May 5th, 2015 at 1:23:55 PM permalink
petroglyph
None of this would be happening if the Palestinians would give up their hate for Israel and put their energy into something productive for themselves.
I would be easier for me if I didn't know that you are smarter than this.

Quote:
ISIS does not border Israel and has little means to deliver an attack.
So, you recognize borders for ISIS but not for Palestine? Would you kindly draw a map where beyond those lines you would not support the expansion of Israel?

If our country was occupied how long before you will accept the rule of your occupiers or would you go about business as usual?
Quote:
...so low-information Americans beg to have their freedoms taken away.
LIV's still think they have freedoms. Most of them are incapable of having a thought of their own.
May 5th, 2015 at 3:23:21 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
For me it doesn't matter if Muslims kill or attempt to kill someone for free speech or Putin attempts to kill someone to suppress free speech, or anyone does it for that reason.
How did Putin get in the mix? Are you aware as of Jan. we import 8% of our oil from Russia? Vlad has a 85% popularity rating in his country, our guys, not so much. http://srsroccoreport.com/u-s-sanctions-saber-rattling-doesnt-stop-the-u-s-from-importing-russian-petroleum/u-s-sanctions-saber-rattling-doesnt-stop-the-u-s-from-importing-russian-petroleum/ Including OPEC countries, Russia is our 4th largest supplier of oil. Doesn't make much sense given the rhetoric coming from Saudi, but here it is.

How do you feel about Snowden trying to expose the massive collection of data on all Americans? All the spying in the world did not stop the incidence in Texas or The Boston marathon [although Russia warned us repeatedly] or the theater shooting or the mall shooting or, it doesn't stop. All it does is get Americans use to not having the right to privacy, and warrantless eavesdropping and searches at the whim of the PTB.

Our current CIC bragged about his ability to have anyone killed. We kill people all the time, for speech or resources. Or oligarchs power mechanism. It isn't about free speech, it is about control.

Quote:
...That issue is un-defendable from the standpoint of the party doing the killing, as far as I'm concerned.
But you mainly seem to notice when it is Muslims doing the killing.

What about the mass murder in Norway in '11? The msm is not your friend.

There are other issues where people are fighting each other, and I would include Muslims where other issues need more parsing than just picking one side or the other.
May 5th, 2015 at 4:43:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I would be easier for me if I didn't know that you are smarter than this.

Here is but one example. When Israel left the Gaza Strip they left behind many greenhouses which the Palestinians could have used to produce food for local use or export. Know what they did? They smashed and destroyed them! So as I said, if they would do something productive instead of just hating the Israelis maybe they would get somewhere.

Quote:
So, you recognize borders for ISIS but not for Palestine? Would you kindly draw a map where beyond those lines you would not support the expansion of Israel?

I am merely stating where ISIS is currently operating, I make no recognition of their legitimacy.

Quote:
If our country was occupied how long before you will accept the rule of your occupiers or would you go about business as usual?

Not a valid comparison. There is no "country" of Palestine to occupy. What is the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian administration pre-1967. What some call the West Bank was Jordan also pre-1967. In 1967 Israel was invaded. She maintained the lines she won in the war to defend herself. Since then, Jordan has renounced the West Bank and Israel has left Gaza. Even after leaving Gaza, the Palestinians still fire rockets on Israel.

The Palestinians could have peace, instead they prefer to be useful idiots for Iran and Syria.
The President is a fink.
Page 2 of 3<123>