'Draw Muhammad'

Page 3 of 3<123
May 5th, 2015 at 8:28:35 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
Here is but one example. When Israel left the Gaza Strip they left behind many greenhouses which the Palestinians could have used to produce food for local use or export. Know what they did? They smashed and destroyed them! So as I said, if they would do something productive instead of just hating the Israelis maybe they would get somewhere.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-05/israeli-soldiers-describe-how-they-shot-innocent-civilians-because-they-were-bored#comments

"In a 242-page report titled "This is How We Fought in Gaza 2014" which was accompanied by videotaped confessions that aired on Israeli TV, the organization of active and reserve duty soldiers, called Breaking the Silence, gathered testimonies from more than 60 enlisted men and officers who served in Gaza during Operation Protective Edge.

What they described was nothing short of mass butchery of civilians and a flaunting of the Fourth Geneva Convention: among the actions described by the soldiers are "reducing Gaza neighborhoods to sand, firing artillery at random houses to avenge fallen comrades, shooting at innocent civilians because they were bored"

greenhouses, pfft The IDF was killing fish in a barrel, the Palestinians are "ring fenced" they can't even surrender. These are war crimes. This is murder on a grand scale and we are supporting it. If the shoe was on the other foot?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 5th, 2015 at 11:28:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
But you mainly seem to notice when it is Muslims doing the killing.

You think? Did I not mention I don't think Fred Phelps deserves to be killed. (if he wasn't already dead) Putin, I brought up because he is highly suspected of two high profile killings. One was poisoning (radioactive.) The other guy he likely had shot right in front of dozens of cameras in front of the Kremlin.

I was going to mention we have protected the KKK free speech as well. Nothing to do with muslims. I support protecting their speech rights.

Advertisers know about as much about us as the NSA. They know where we live, spend, what we prefer to buy, where we vacation. About as much as the NSA.
Maybe that's why I don't worry about the NSA.

Why, if I run one of those profile checks on myself for about 30 dollars, I can find out just about anything.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 6th, 2015 at 12:24:45 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Anyway, this next idea my raise some eyebrows, or maybe not.

All terrorist attacks are not alike.

For instance, if you really are attacking someone for killing people in your native land, that is not at all the same as killing people to silence an opinion that you consider deserving as death.

This is why I say some issues can be parsed out then just saying every act is equally wrong.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 6th, 2015 at 3:10:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

greenhouses, pfft The IDF was killing fish in a barrel, the Palestinians are "ring fenced" they can't even surrender. These are war crimes. This is murder on a grand scale and we are supporting it. If the shoe was on the other foot?

They do not need to "surrender." Israel left Gaza. All they have to do is stop the attacks, build their country, and recognize Israel has a right to exist.

The average American cannot understand the hate the muslims have for Israel nor the threat Israel lives under.

You can post all the links you like, you can talk about all the "good muslims" out there. I see the danger islam is posing to the world and western nations and my opinion is not going to change until I see the threat removed. To repeat, the only way the threat will end is if there is a "protestant muslim" movement similar to the Protestant movement against the power of the Catholic Church way back. Such a movement will take 100 years to fully change things.

Meanwhile, the same people who say they are for the "rights of women and homosexuals" defend to the end the religion that abuses those two groups to no end, and they defend said group why?
The President is a fink.
May 6th, 2015 at 12:57:28 PM permalink
petroglyph
They do not need to "surrender."....
I didn't say they needed to surrender, I said they couldn't. In the article linked the IDF admits to shooting innocent civilians" because they were bored. They admit to shooting pedestrians for target practice and to prove their marksmanship. Eighty percent of the palestinians killed were civilians, 80%. That is murder, or genocide plain and simple. Maybe it is proof that we become what we hate, IDK.

The IDF told people [non combatants] that they had 24 hours to leave their houses as they would be demolished [blown up] the following day. So they couldn't stay in their houses, and they couldn't run without being shot. Their was nowhere to hide, nowhere to run, and nowhere to surrender.

How can you support that? I don't understand how this mass murder is more acceptable than other mass murders, and neither does the rest of the world. How can we as a country support that? Out of all the countries in the UN, we and Israel are the only ones who don't want them tried for war crimes.

How can you realistically not expect "blowback" ala Chalmers Johnson? I fully expect it to come home to roost. I sincerely don't want it too, but I expect it, especially with our open borders.

Quote:
The average American cannot understand the hate the muslims have for Israel....
See above. Put yourself in their position for a minute as a thought experiment. Kids watching their homes and family's killed in the streets while the enemy laughs and lauds. How can you expect them not to hate their oppresors? I know I would, I know you would, why do you expect them to be any different than you?

Quote:
You can post all the links you like, you can talk about all the "good muslims" out there.
I don't post in support of religion. I try to point out that people are just people regardless of religion, language or color. I don't personally know any Muslims, and am not going to convert to their beliefs. I just don't want to keep perpetual war going at America's expense of blood and treasure. The constitutional founders didn't want us engaged in foreign matters either. Be careful what you wish for, to some extent we will reap what we sow.
Quote:
I see the danger islam is posing to the world and western nations and my opinion is not going to change until I see the threat removed.
I feel the same way about central banks.

Quote:
Meanwhile, the same people who say they are for the "rights of women and homosexuals" defend to the end the religion that abuses those two groups to no end, and they defend said group why?
I guess you are insinuating the liberal party, democrats?

As far as a religion that abuses women, how about Catholicism, or Hiduism or Sikh's. or atheists? Why do you only see it when there is abuse in the Islamic faith which is one of the Abrahamic religions, just as is Christianity or Judaism? Is it somehow better when a Catholic beats his wife into submission and makes her have ten kids? Abuse is abuse in any religion or in any non religion.

What do you have against women having constitutional rights, or for that matter homosexuals?
May 6th, 2015 at 1:55:26 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
You think? Did I not mention I don't think Fred Phelps deserves to be killed. (if he wasn't already dead)
Yes you did. I agree with your opinion on him as well.
Quote:
Putin, I brought up because he is highly suspected of two high profile killings. One was poisoning (radioactive.) The other guy he likely had shot right in front of dozens of cameras in front of the Kremlin.
I think the same thing happened to Arafat.

Quote:
I was going to mention we have protected the KKK free speech as well. Nothing to do with muslims. I support protecting their speech rights.
I may of mis-understood. I am just weary of Muslims being pointed at from every direction and blamed or all evil. I personally don't know any and know little of their religion, my support is for "live and let live". I generally do not want to be around the stereotype of one either.

Quote:
Advertisers know about as much about us as the NSA. They know where we live, spend, what we prefer to buy, where we vacation. About as much as the NSA.
Maybe that's why I don't worry about the NSA.

Why, if I run one of those profile checks on myself for about 30 dollars, I can find out just about anything.
Either way it is against my 4th amendment right to privacy. It is annoying when marketers use the technology to interfere with my life. When the NSA searches high profile peoples stock trades, that info can be seen by congress to legally trade on insider knowledge. That is just another tax on the producers. They can selectively build a case against anybody. As far as I know, I am not breaking any laws, but I can't prove it on paper. They have the power, the technology and the data to do the opposite. How will there ever be a free election when those in power now have that capability?

With all the rights we have lost, those that would do us harm will continue. When we planted "stuxnet" in Iranian radioactive centrifuges, which was really the big start of techno war, they turned it around, manipulated it and sent other viruses out to the world. Now they have sophisticated drones. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Tracking my internet searches and trying to market things someone thinks I will buy is irritating, starting an illegal war and trading on insider knowledge is a crime against humanity.
May 6th, 2015 at 4:19:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Is it somehow better when a Catholic beats his wife into submission and makes her have ten kids? Abuse is abuse in any religion or in any non religion.

The Catholic church does not teach beating women. Where do you get your ideas?

Quote:
What do you have against women having constitutional rights, or for that matter homosexuals?

They have the same Constitutional rights as I do, however they do not have "extra" rights due to their gender or lifestyle choices.
The President is a fink.
May 6th, 2015 at 4:41:33 PM permalink
petroglyph
Abusers of all religions abuse, it is not specific to one group. I threw Catholics out their not personally aimed toward anyone, but see much abuse written up in papers.

I still haven't read the bible cover to cover, but I am aware of the phrase "spare the rod and spoil the child". There are many references in the NT and OT that relate to violence, as you are well aware.
May 6th, 2015 at 4:48:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Abusers of all religions abuse, it is not specific to one group. I threw Catholics out their not personally aimed toward anyone, but see much abuse written up in papers.

I still haven't read the bible cover to cover, but I am aware of the phrase "spare the rod and spoil the child". There are many references in the NT and OT that relate to violence, as you are well aware.

No sensible person can compare how Christianity teaches to treat women vs. islam. In islamic countries a woman can be stoned for the crime of being raped. I won't even waste more time going into detail. Either you buy the "peace and tolerance" thing or you see reality.

Thread blocked.
The President is a fink.
May 6th, 2015 at 5:05:36 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

No sensible person can compare how Christianity teaches to treat women vs. islam. In islamic countries a woman can be stoned for the crime of being raped. I won't even waste more time going into detail. Either you buy the "peace and tolerance" thing or you see reality.

Thread blocked.

In the deep south, many christians turn a blind eye to wife battering.
seen it myself. Had a friend turn to her Christian mother, her answer, better not get a divorce. A decision based on religion rather then preventing violence.
Bottom line, all religions have people that are kind good people.
All religions have kooks that twist the words of their sacred books to justify violence.
Christian, muslim, scientology, its all the same when it comes to the kooks.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 3 of 3<123