The Insanity of the United States Postal Service

June 11th, 2019 at 3:30:22 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Please notice that in this "chase", the LLV could only pace regular ol' traffic. I promise that thing was pinned to do even that lol

Could'a saved the maintenance on gear and just waited. That it even lasted the 120sec of video is a coin flip at best.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
August 10th, 2020 at 8:05:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Wish Face was around to give his thoughts on Donny’s sabotage of the post office.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 11th, 2020 at 8:50:41 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
August 19th, 2020 at 4:51:06 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
The great commonwealth of Pennsylvania has filed the first lawsuit over the recent USPS happenings

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/pennsylvania/pennsylvania-usps-lawsuit-mail-delays-election-20200818.html

Waiting for all the states rights folks to come out and say why the fed govt can do whatever they like.
August 19th, 2020 at 5:32:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: gamerfreak
The great commonwealth of Pennsylvania has filed the first lawsuit over the recent USPS happenings

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/pennsylvania/pennsylvania-usps-lawsuit-mail-delays-election-20200818.html

Waiting for all the states rights folks to come out and say why the fed govt can do whatever they like.

States rights do not enter into it. The Constitution gives the feds the right to establish a post office.

Gov Wolf is a stooge and in the tank to rig the election. If they would forget the silly idea of vote by mail there would be no issue. People make it to Wal Mart to shop they can get out to vote.
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2020 at 2:15:02 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
States rights do not enter into it. The Constitution gives the feds the right to establish a post office.

Maybe he hasn't read the Constitution. 😂😂
August 20th, 2020 at 6:14:39 AM permalink
gamerfreak

Gov Wolf is a stooge and in the tank to rig the election. If they would forget the silly idea of vote by mail there would be no issue. People make it to Wal Mart to shop they can get out to vote.

Whether or not you like mail in voting, I am surprised you don’t see this as a states rights issues. It’s pretty obvious.

Elections are not a federal process. The constitution gives the state’s the right to operate their election choose their electoral votes however they like, including mail.

If a state is running their election in a way that can be contrived as unfair or unconstitutional, there are plenty of avenues to take that up. Undermining the USPS because you have a problem with the way a state is exercising their rights is a downright corrupt and criminal solution.
August 20th, 2020 at 6:16:05 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Quote: Shrek
Maybe he hasn't read the Constitution. 😂😂

Bruh, my 3rd grade nephew would blow you out of the water on a civics case. Every time you bring up the constitution on this forum it’s literally made up nonsense.

Please go read the elections clause and then I’ll get my nephew in here and you guys can fight. I’m already taking bets by PM and he is by far the favorite.
August 20th, 2020 at 6:40:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: gamerfreak
Whether or not you like mail in voting, I am surprised you don’t see this as a states rights issues. It’s pretty obvious.

Elections are not a federal process. The constitution gives the state’s the right to operate their election choose their electoral votes however they like, including mail.

If a state is running their election in a way that can be contrived as unfair or unconstitutional, there are plenty of avenues to take that up. Undermining the USPS because you have a problem with the way a state is exercising their rights is a downright corrupt and criminal solution.

Nobody is undermining the USPS. Liberal fairy tale. They have had a new fairy tale every month or so this year to try to attack Trump.

Voting should be in person and show ID. Mail-in has too many problems as we have seen.
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2020 at 10:17:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Nobody is undermining the USPS. Liberal fairy tale..

Quote:

They want $25 billion, billion, for the post office,” Trump said on Fox Business. “Now they need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots… But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.

“Now, if we don’t make a deal, that means they don’t get the money. That means they can’t have universal mail-in voting, they just can’t have it.”
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?