August 23rd, 2015 at 3:47:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's bad enough they sell the parts,
they don't tell the mother what they
will do with her dead baby beforehand.
This would scare some of them off,
and rightfully so.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 23rd, 2015 at 3:48:05 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: terapined

I respect your beliefs My beliefs differ. You are not born till you are born, prior to that, you are a part of a Womans body. That's my belief.
We differ.
We have different beliefs in this area and we will not convince each other regarding this issue.

Actually we are not talking about beliefs here but scientific facts and pure logic. What makes the moment of being born so special? What if one minute before you were born someone aborted or terminated the pregnancy? What about an hour before? A day? A month? I think you see where I am going. Secondly, the baby is not a part of the woman's body. The baby is a unique and very different person who is nourished and cared for by the mother in the womb.

You see the only one with beliefs about this issue is you and I have hope that even though we do differ now you can be convinced of the truth that there really is no argument in support of abortion other than a very strong emotional one claiming that a mother has the right to end the life of an innocent child because of the grave inconvenience or unwanted nature of the pregnancy.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
August 23rd, 2015 at 4:02:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
If you believe abortion is murder, then you should also support full criminal imprisonment of the women, just like you would any murderer.

Some people would of course. They just assume they won't have to throw their own daughter in prison someday -- or maybe they have no problem with it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2015 at 4:16:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
If you believe abortion is murder, .

It's not a belief, it's a fact. Ultrasound
has proven that.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 23rd, 2015 at 4:26:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
It's not a belief, it's a fact. Ultrasound
has proven that.

Supposedly people would rescue a thousand fertilized embryos over a small baby because that's a thousand lives.

Total BS.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2015 at 4:33:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Supposedly people would rescue a thousand fertilized embryos over a small baby because that's a thousand lives.

Straw dogs are meaningless is this situation.
August 23rd, 2015 at 4:33:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: FrGamble
Actually we are not talking about beliefs here but scientific facts and pure logic. What makes the moment of being born so special? What if one minute before you were born someone aborted or terminated the pregnancy? What about an hour before? A day? A month? I think you see where I am going. Secondly, the baby is not a part of the woman's body. The baby is a unique and very different person who is nourished and cared for by the mother in the womb.

You see the only one with beliefs about this issue is you and I have hope that even though we do differ now you can be convinced of the truth that there really is no argument in support of abortion other than a very strong emotional one claiming that a mother has the right to end the life of an innocent child because of the grave inconvenience or unwanted nature of the pregnancy.

sigh
We wont convince each other.
Just wanted to acknowledge your post and that I read it.
I simply hope you are a person that will abide by the majority in this country and the Supreme Court.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2015 at 5:08:30 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
I believe abortions should be mandatory. And they should be taught in grade school.

Seriously, you came here to start this argument. You got it, now taste it. Does it taste good? I hope so, for your sake. Because for me it tastes the same as when any other religious group tramples on freedom.
August 23rd, 2015 at 5:54:24 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Mosca
I believe abortions should be mandatory.
Right up to about the age of 18 when if you are a male you can sign up for the draft and the MIC owns you.

We are just chattel, though many wish to deny or ignore it. We are the property of the ruling government, that is the deal.

The present POTUS has bragged that he can order the death of anyone in the country. I don't get how an unborn fetus is more precious than an 18 year old person who we have loved and educated.

A matter of semantics and priorities.

For those that are against subsidized abortions, don't complain about the 50 million collecting tax dollars. You are going to pay, now or forever, but you are going to pay. It is a lot cheaper when they are small.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 23rd, 2015 at 6:00:39 PM permalink
rxwine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lOG3rD5CrQ
Page 2 of 25<12345>Last »