Coming to a city near you

Page 2 of 2<12
August 27th, 2015 at 10:54:30 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
This is a nation that's created such things as Tough Mudder and Freestyle Motocross. Where you see a lack of participants, I see a lack of room to hold all those who would line up for a chance.

Survivor, Fear Factor, Ninja Warrior, auto racing, bull riding, marathons, eating competitions, football... you're seriously underestimating our masochistic streak. A six figure payout for making it across the Adirondacks without getting plunked by the drones? You see a failure. I see a game that'll unseat the Superbowl as the biggest event of the year.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
August 27th, 2015 at 10:56:53 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Face
You see a failure. I see a game that'll unseat the Superbowl as the biggest event of the year.

I see a massive lawsuit as a result, mostly from those who lose.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 27th, 2015 at 10:59:38 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I may have inadvertently touched on the impetus for arming drones on our northern border?

Sounds like Canada may be making the first move with a nuclear dump to our fresh water supply?

http://theantimedia.org/canada-wants-to-dump-nuclear-waste-less-than-a-mile-from-us-border/, next thing you know they will be strapping charges to trained moose.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 27th, 2015 at 11:03:22 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Face
This is a nation that's created such things as Tough Mudder and Freestyle Motocross. Where you see a lack of participants, I see a lack of room to hold all those who would line up for a chance.

Survivor, Fear Factor, Ninja Warrior, auto racing, bull riding, marathons, eating competitions, football... you're seriously underestimating our masochistic streak. A six figure payout for making it across the Adirondacks without getting plunked by the drones? You see a failure. I see a game that'll unseat the Superbowl as the biggest event of the year.

Maybe this will be the year for Baha? Or at least the Parker 400? http://www.mudbog.net/forum/threads/parker-400-desert-race-course.5602/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
Page 2 of 2<12