evicting the illegal immigrants

Page 3 of 4<1234>
September 14th, 2017 at 10:51:22 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Hopefully nobody teaches Donald what "amnesty" is anytime soon...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 14th, 2017 at 11:13:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: reno
We know from the Trump University lawsuits that Trump is a conman, and the Trump voters are his marks.

I still don't see the big deal on Trump University.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2017 at 11:14:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: reno
We know from the Trump University lawsuits that Trump is a conman, and the Trump voters are his marks.

Here's what the immigration hawks at Breitbart think of Trump's dealmaking on DACA.

Quote:
Donald Trump Is Getting Rolled

He's the last to know. I would praise him for making the right decision for the right reasons, but he may change his mind 3 seconds from now, so I'll wait.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 14th, 2017 at 2:51:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
All I heard all day from Huckabee and
Trump is, no deal was made on DACA
or wall. The wall is coming, Trump
says. So why should we doubt him
over what loons like Pelosi and Shumer
say.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 14th, 2017 at 3:53:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
All I heard all day from Huckabee and
Trump is, no deal was made on DACA
or wall. The wall is coming, Trump
says. So why should we doubt him
over what loons like Pelosi and Shumer
say.

Trump knows how to deal. If he thinks DACA is a loser for him he is coming out against it and letting them look like they got a victory, then he gets something real in return. It is the art of the deal. Go in bombastic, force them to the table, get what you want. Meanwhile he looks all the better. Lamestream media look like fools reporting on what didn't happen. Genius!
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2017 at 7:14:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Lamestream media look like fools reporting on what didn't happen. Genius!

Never remember Bush 1, Bush 2, Ford, or Reagan coming out of meetings saying something different was said, and yet it happens to Donald all the time.

Talk about drinking the Trump Kool-aid.

Biggest Presidential liar ever.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 15th, 2017 at 2:54:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Never remember Bush 1, Bush 2, Ford, or Reagan coming out of meetings saying something different was said, and yet it happens to Donald all the time.

You need to read "The Art of War." Warfare is based on deception. Politics is just another kind of warfare.

I just care about the end result. Trump is just positioning.
The President is a fink.
September 15th, 2017 at 12:11:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
This is a prime example of what happens when you evict all the illegals: you settle for sub-par work from an 11-year-old.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 15th, 2017 at 2:26:29 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/350834-boy-gets-his-wish-to-mow-white-house-lawn-refuses-to-stop-for

"Frank Giaccio, of Falls Church, Va., had written to Trump earlier this year, saying it would be his “honor” to “mow the White House lawn some weekend for you.”

In the letter, shared by White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders at a press briefing last month, Giaccio said he would cut the grass “at no charge.”
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 15th, 2017 at 2:46:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/350834-boy-gets-his-wish-to-mow-white-house-lawn-refuses-to-stop-for

"Frank Giaccio, of Falls Church, Va., had written to Trump earlier this year, saying it would be his “honor” to “mow the White House lawn some weekend for you.”

In the letter, shared by White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders at a press briefing last month, Giaccio said he would cut the grass “at no charge.”

It is an awesome thing. Great photo op for both sides.
The President is a fink.
Page 3 of 4<1234>