Jeb is done, he can't handle a national
spotlight. He makes it obvious he doesn't
want the job, that somebody talked him
into it. And he's just plain unlikable. I
swear, he reminds me of a HS vice principal
that nobody likes, and are terrified of. He
always looks like he's about to give you
a stern talking to.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 30th, 2015 at 9:26:57 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I was wondering which candidate to support so I took a test at www.isidewith.com. My results? Bernie Sanders. I side with him on 83% of issues. However, I suspect the web site might be a ploy of the Sanders campaign, based on a Sanders pop-up I got after taking the quiz.

Rand Paul is second on my list and not surprisingly the religious conservatives Carson, Huckabee, and Jim Webb (who is that?) were last.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
October 30th, 2015 at 9:50:13 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Wizard
However, I suspect the web site might be a ploy of the Sanders campaign, based on a Sanders pop-up I got after taking the quiz.

I think that it is a pretty clever ploy. Remove the fact that he is an old man who has a nontraditional political background, and will have to defeat the heavily funded Clinton campaign. The website shows that in fact he reflects your beliefs.
October 30th, 2015 at 10:30:05 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I was wondering which candidate to support so I took a test at www.isidewith.com. My results? Bernie Sanders. I side with him on 83% of issues. .

I sided with Sanders 18% and Clinton
24%. 94% with Trump and 90% with
Carson.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 30th, 2015 at 11:05:45 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Republican: 2 candidates withdrawn out of a field of 17.
Democrats: 2 candidates withdrawn out of a field of 5.

Quote: Evenbob
I sided 94% with Trump and 90% with Carson.

GOP Undercard Candidates App Use
1) Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal even admitting that he still uses a BlackBerry, which only has Bricklayer as a game.
2) Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said that he uses the Major League Baseball, National Hockey League and Wall Street Journal apps the most
3) Former New York Gov. George Pataki appreciates the Uber ride-sharing app.
4) South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham had to get a new phone after Republican frontrunner gave out his phone number. “The only reason I have an iPhone is because I gave my number to Donald Trump,”

These guys had their three debates. Now it is time to terminate their campaign. If you are not in the top 10 by now, there is nothing left to do but talk about your phone apps.
October 30th, 2015 at 11:10:32 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Pacomartin

GOP Undercard Candidates App Use
1) Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal .

Jindal may be smart as hell, but he's
goofy looking. We don't elect goofy
looking presidents. Are these guys
brothers?

October 30th, 2015 at 11:28:42 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
I was wondering which candidate to support so I took a test at www.isidewith.com.

That was interesting. As I'm so out of the loop, there's no possible way for me to influence towards a certain candidate, or away from one either.

91% Rand Paul. Dunno what that means because I don't know who he is. I know just enough to know he's down the libertarian path, so I'm fine with that.

Second place is way down the road at 76%, and that was Uncle Bernie. Sort of interesting / concerning.

My fourth place at 70% was Huckabee. And now I have to go kill myself. It's been fun, guys. Bye =p
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
October 30th, 2015 at 11:58:15 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Face
91% Rand Paul. Dunno what that means because I don't know who he is.

That's quite ok. He doesn't know who he is either ;)
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 30th, 2015 at 5:40:35 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
According to this page, Marco Rubio's family moved to Nevada and he has been a practicing Mormon for three years. I didn't know this.

Note my prediction -- Rubio will be the GOP candidate for president.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
October 30th, 2015 at 6:47:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
According to this page, Marco Rubio's family moved to Nevada and he has been a practicing Mormon for three years. I didn't know this.

Because it's not right. His fam moved to NV when
he was 8 and he was a Mormon for 3 years. He
gave it up at age 13 and now lives in FL.
Page 3 of 59<123456>Last »