Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

December 8th, 2016 at 4:00:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Like Bob said, you really don't get it.

Thanks
Not full of hate like you and EB

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/07/no-one-eats-alone-muslim-owned-restaurant-offers-free-christmas-meal-for-homeless-elderly/?tid=sm_Fb&utm_term=.5ea884f8082d
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 8th, 2016 at 9:14:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

Bob and I are full of common sense not hate.
The President is a fink.
December 8th, 2016 at 10:19:26 AM permalink
terapined
Bob and I are full of common sense not hate.

To conservatives, blind hatred is common sense.
LOL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 20th, 2016 at 3:01:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
German police call Christmas market crash intentional, suspected 'terror attack'

But Angela will keep praising open borders until the day Europe is totally lost.
The President is a fink.
December 20th, 2016 at 3:54:06 AM permalink
terapined

But Angela will keep praising open borders until the day Europe is totally lost.

yawn
Another - the world is ending post
lol
I think I will play golf today
December 20th, 2016 at 6:58:22 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
It ended for 12 people in Germany!
December 20th, 2016 at 7:08:43 PM permalink
buzzardknot
“If you believe that an aging, secularized, heretofore-mostly-homogeneous society is likely to peacefully absorb a migration of that size and scale of cultural difference, then you have a bright future as a spokesman for the current German government.

You’re also a fool."

https://www.mercatornet.com/demography/view/the-demographics-of-german-migration/17422
December 20th, 2016 at 7:19:24 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Quote: terapined
(admins, hit flagged by mistake. kind of funny due to discussion about a flag)
The flag did not kill anybody, it the battle flag of people that fought to keep other people enslaved.
I find slavery disgusting. I find Dylan Roof disgusting

The mayor of London is Muslim
Looks like he has no problem living side by side in the west
Looks like the voters want him to lead, a Muslim in a western city because they approve the content of his character who just happens to be Muslim.
As MLK said, its about the content of your character.
You cant determine content of character simply due to religion. Its illogical, unless you are a conservative filled with hate.

" Looks like he has no problem living side by side in the west " FINAL WARNING Do not use he or she in any future postings. Or your liberal status will be revoked.

He and she make way for ze in Oxford's gender-sensitive education.

https://www.mercatornet.com/features/view/he-and-she-make-way-for-ze-in-oxfords-gender-sensitive-education/19148
January 26th, 2017 at 5:39:08 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
GQ:
The press and the police got it all wrong.
The Bastille Day truck driver showed no particular religious interest or political interests up to about two weeks before the incident. He watched ISIS videos for their gore content which pretty much matched his interests in other gory videos on his computer. He dated older women for their frank sexual openess and to a great degree for their money. He preferred to rough sex. He was more an aging gigolo than a terrorist, more a misogynist than a muslim.
January 27th, 2017 at 9:27:20 AM permalink
terapined
A friend posted this on FB
Wonderful story

"We have so many wonderful regular customers of all different backgrounds, nationalities, and religions at The WIllow Tree. One of our sweetest is a Muslim man who has been living here temporarily for work. He's always so cheerful and kind to everyone and he has donated lots of books to our bookstore. His job required that he move again. It was up in the air to where he was going, and after he told me the list of possibilities I asked if he had his heart set on one. He acted like he was thinking on it, and then he said, "I don't want to pick a particular location. I am just hoping that life takes me to a place where people are kind." I really hope that's where he ends up. I hope that's where we all end up"