Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

May 23rd, 2017 at 7:22:37 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Nope, I lead a busy life, demanding job and lots to do on personal time.

Don't have time to listen to every little speech.

Plenty of time to attack Clinton and Obama
No time to defend Trump
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 23rd, 2017 at 7:27:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Plenty of time to attack Clinton and Obama
No time to defend Trump
ROTFL

Defending Trump on this board is to talk to people with the mentality of children. Like I said, attack away. The number of Trump threads and attacks started by liberals here I wonder if they do anything else in life.
The President is a fink.
May 23rd, 2017 at 7:31:09 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Clearly we are engaged in a battle, but I don't see it as a simple battle between Islam and western civilization. This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations. This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
May 23rd, 2017 at 7:50:56 AM permalink
terapined
Defending Trump on this board is to talk to people with the mentality of children. .

The flip side
Defending Obama on this board is to talk to people with the mentality of children
Your logic is illogical

I liked the Trump Saudi Arabia speech.
I am ROTFL that AZ cant discuss a Trump speech that goes against what AZ believes.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 23rd, 2017 at 7:52:48 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: JimRockford
Clearly we are engaged in a battle, but I don't see it as a simple battle between Islam and western civilization. This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations. This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it.

+1
I agree
All religions have extremist barbarian criminals
The barbaric criminals are the problem, not religion
May 23rd, 2017 at 8:20:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: JimRockford

But the issue is islam is the clearinghouse for the problem folks. It is not just "the few extremists." The islamic faith has since it started spread by force. Convert or die, convert or pay a 50% tax. Look at islamic societies from the Middle East to the Western no-go zones.

The criminals do not seek to obliterate life as you have said. They are not blowing themselves up in islamic areas. It is about control. No different than any conquering army on a charge. Send in the soldiers first, break the enemy, then send in the settlers.

The problem is the average person is too blinded by PC to see that we are currently in the invasion phase. Instead of watching the gates, the PC population is inviting the invaders in to show they are good, tolerant people.

100 years from now our grandchildren's children will read history and ask, "What on earth was wrong with you people?!"
The President is a fink.
May 23rd, 2017 at 8:39:15 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The criminals do not seek to obliterate life as you have said. They are not blowing themselves up in islamic areas.

Whaaaaaaaa?!!?!? This is just factually incorrect.

There are suicide bombers blowing themselves up in Islamic areas all the time.

What world are you living in?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 23rd, 2017 at 10:05:48 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
100 years from now our grandchildren's children will read history and ...
Will they read that in Arabic?
May 23rd, 2017 at 10:06:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Fleastiff
Will they read that in Arabic?

Well, schools are not teaching cursive anymore so maybe.
The President is a fink.
May 23rd, 2017 at 10:07:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288

There are suicide bombers blowing themselves up in Islamic areas all the time.

So you are saying muslim violence is a problem there as well?
The President is a fink.