Ex-Muslim atheists, agnostics, and deists.

Page 1 of 212>
December 4th, 2015 at 8:33:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Co-founder of North American ex-Muslims.
http://www.exmna.org/

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 4th, 2015 at 8:48:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
What a smart, pretty girl. I had no idea that
Muslim atheists had such a hard time of it.
Shunned by Muslims, and shunned by the
Left in this country, by the same people
who embrace atheists who are former
Christians. Like she says, it takes courage
to break free from the shackles of any
religion. It has to happen, we have to move
to the future free from the tyranny of
organized religion.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2015 at 2:05:59 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
If Muslim women have free choice, a considerable percentage will modernize their version of Islam or leave it entirely. It is my opinion that the unattractive nature of Islam to women is why the Black Muslim movement doesn't get further than it does. The men dig it, the women don't.

The fundamentalists know this and it's why there are so many terrible stories about how women are treated in Muslim-majority countries.

The religious freedom of the West, and civil rights for women really too, all that has to go in the eyes of those who want the world to convert to Islam.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 5th, 2015 at 7:10:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
What a smart, pretty girl. I had no idea that
Muslim atheists had such a hard time of it.

Islam teaches death for those that leave the faith.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2015 at 4:44:24 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I am convinced that Islam needs to have more voices like this brave young woman to challenge it. Too many of its members don't really critically think about what it believes and what chaos is caused by not having an authoritative magisterium to interpret its Scripture. One of the greatest things to happen to Christianity has been the development of serious Biblical studies, led by our Protestant brothers and sisters. I doubt the Quran would stand up to this and it would help people think critically about their faith, maybe become atheists for a time, and then easily find the truth they are seeking in Jesus Christ.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 5th, 2015 at 4:50:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: FrGamble
and then easily find the truth they are seeking in Jesus Christ.

Dump Islam, become an atheist, then take
up Xtionity. Yeah, that's gonna happen. Not..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2015 at 5:13:44 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
[..] maybe become atheists for a time, and then easily find the truth they are seeking in Jesus Christ.

I believe human beings have the potential to jump off the frying pan into safety rather than into the fire.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 5th, 2015 at 5:44:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
[..] maybe become atheists for a time, and then easily find the truth they are seeking in Jesus Christ.

Quote:
I believe human beings have the potential to jump off the frying pan into safety rather than into the fire.

You're killing me Nareed, I never would have
thought to say something so clever.
December 5th, 2015 at 5:47:38 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: Nareed

Exactly my point.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 5th, 2015 at 5:58:15 PM permalink
Evenbob

Exactly my point.

No it's not. You're just trying to be clever.
Isn't that a sin, everything else is
according to you.
Page 1 of 212>