Firearms With Face

November 7th, 2019 at 9:53:32 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 23
I've been seeing this in our local paper but never give it much attention. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/arizona-county-declares-itself-second-amendment-sanctuary

Supposedly if the feds ever try to take guns away, our county will fight for our right to bare arms.
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
November 7th, 2019 at 9:56:48 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 29
Quote: petroglyph
I've been seeing this in our local paper but never give it much attention. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/arizona-county-declares-itself-second-amendment-sanctuary

Supposedly if the feds ever try to take guns away, our county will fight for our right to bare arms.

Let's face it, if the government decides to Nuke Arizona it would be no great loss.
November 7th, 2019 at 10:09:30 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: DRich
Let's face it, if the government decides to Nuke Arizona it would be no great loss.
I hope the first one lands here
November 7th, 2019 at 10:10:27 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: DRich
They already nuked Nevada, we're just the downwinders
November 7th, 2019 at 11:14:45 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 141
The only remaining preserved Titan missile silo is in Arizona.
GOP terrified Trump can't beat old sleepy senile candidate
November 19th, 2019 at 10:52:22 AM permalink
Face
Administrator
Threads: 61
Quote: petroglyph

It's time to stop giving a f#$%.

It may feel good. My sheriff has said the same, and no amount of civil disobedience or antagonizing has landed me in hot water yet. But a blank statement of protection means little, and you, and we, shouldn't give it credence as if it does.

Almost 10yrs I've been warning. 10yrs I laid it all out. And I've been damn near a seer on it all. How many times have I tried to clarify "common sense" and "don't want to take them all"? How many times have I said "you can SAY that, but your actions do not follow" or "You do not understand, and so your plan is non sensical and exactly what you say it isn't". But no. I'M the problem because "We JuSt WaNt CoMmOn SeNsE".

Well, here's an example of your f#$%ing "common sense"...

Still sleepy, or you ready to wake the f#$% up now?

Now, while Hong Kong burns, millions are jailed for organ harvest, and students are under siege vs the entirety of the Chinese police, we have Grandpa Joe, who went on live TV and encouraged Americans to engage in both possible Manslaughter ("Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because if you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door") and Negligent Discharge of a Firearm ("I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'"), is not only the Dem front runner, but has stated he wants to ban 9mm as a weapon of war.

NINE F#$%ING MILLIMETER!!1!

It's been almost 10yrs since Newtown and this s#$% ramping up to absurd levels. The numbers are in. Anti's LOSE. You lost, it's over. Not a single f#$%ing metric supports any of your bulls#$%. Crime continues to fall, gun deaths remain firmly in the area of suicide, gun crime remains majority gang related, rifles continue to only account for few hundreds a year.

What shocks me is there is another ringing klaxon aside from the stats, and they seem to be just as blinded to it. Look at action. Look at how little they respect your intelligence. 16yr old kid just plunked some of his fellow students. 6 kids shot including himself. Where's terp? Where's the outrage, the national grieving? Can't you see that the kid is Asian, and he used a pistol, AND it was in the Home of the Gun Law California, so it doesn't "fit"? What about Walmart just days ago? Dude shooting up people in the lot. He stopped when GOOD GUY WITH A GUN drew on him. Where's the coverage? Or how about when your laws "work", and some retired soldier catches a felony because there were milsurp 30rds in the bottom of his footlocker that he had no idea about, and doesn't even own the weapon they go to, but gotta save the children? Where's the coverage?

They treat you like retards. STOP OBLIGING THEM.

This is it, petro. I've been right all along, and as a student of Sun Tzu, maybe you'll see I'm right about this. The war is on, and the war is now. There will be no boots on the ground; it'd be a rout. There will be no door-to-door for same. America is not invadable, not even by herself. But she can last far longer than any one man, and her cancer will outlive us all. This s#$% all started when I was ~30. It's not easy to find revolutionaries younger than that. And since that time, my guns began going underground. Some are buried, some out of state, some at the bottom of Lake Erie, but none are being toted in public. Or private, really. The childhood experiences that lead me down my path, they don't exist for my son. He's gotten exposure, he's now talking more about use, sure. But he'll never be splitting ammo with his friends in math class. He won't have a rifle in his truck in the lot waiting for the bell to go hunting with his friends. Hell, he's not even allowed to TALK ABOUT IT in school. And as the public treats me more and more like a criminal, and I regress further and further into my own shell, that's less and less I'll have my weaponry out, engaging in marksmanship, and spreading it to the Zoomers.

20yrs. 20yrs and it'll be his turn. Can we expect Zoomers to have the same deep seated convictions as we? They who have been stripped by persecution from gaining this knowledge? They who miss out on their father's teachings due to .gov oppression? 40yrs and we'll be gone entirely. Then what? Is 40yrs really that long? Civil rights was 60yrs ago. Is that all said and done, or....?

That's the game, petro. So long as these laws stand, we are at war. They won't come for us, we who have grown up, are rooted in freedom, who have seen war. But what knowledge of the rifle will my son have, when the rifle never sees the light of day? How rooted is Face Jr going to be over some machine that's only ever sat in the closet? To me, rifle = power. Rifle = freedom. Rifle = personhood. Things worth protecting with my life. How much protecting is going on when these things have been reduced to little more than just "my old dad's property"? Not a sigul of freedom, but just "an object"?

The writing's on the wall for anyone intelligent enough to read. Mr Asian shooter man was in Cali, home of the gun law. And you know what talk there was about gun law? People blaming the rep for having another as-of-yet unsigned gun law on his desk, for not signing it and "causing" the shooting. If any of y'all had half a brain, you'd see that projected Cali gun bills target mental health (lifetime non possession for someone involuntarily admitted), domestic violence (no possession for convicted) and a bunch of anti-gun taxation. For the mentally absent, not a single one of these has anything to do with a kid stealing a gun. But they'll trumpet that it does, and you'll swallow it every time. Drives me f#$%ing bonkers.

Especially now. There's a f#$%ing genocide going on right now. How could Hitler do X? You're looking at it. And as you watch it play out in real time across the Pacific, and watch, you lefties sit and watch our criminal president put children in cages and ban travel for browns and deport veterans and ignore any semblance of duty, constitution, fairness, decency, and law, you see this and react by pining for him to disarm us. You watch as Citizens United turned us into a corporate oligarchy, you watch as the will of the people is constantly ignored in favor of super PACs and corporate interests, you watch as corporations are given undue consideration in political policy, how money rules and .gov is serving to enrich them even more, you wish to strip us and you of the one bastion of freedom that could protect us from complete oligarchy. Imagine if Trump were competent instead of a f#$%ing moron. Imagine he could see outside his own ego and had actual dreams. Imagine, after seeing Trump, someone a little more... effective, got control. Backed by corporate billions, and "handcuffed" by law the same way Trump is. Just imagine.

Now look to Hong Kong.

Now back to me.

We're not Hong Kong, and this isn't an Old Spice commercial. But if it was, you'd have enough arms to make that commercial look sane.

Wake up.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
December 6th, 2019 at 12:08:51 PM permalink
Face
Administrator
Threads: 61
Alright, here's one for my gunners. OG especially should take 5 min for my boy Colion, it'll save me a bunch of typing...

Now, OG, I know you're a self professed FUDD, but I'm curious your opinion. Hard not to bring Martin Niemoller into this, but I'd like your fresh take before I start politicking =p

And to my antis, specifically rx and terpÖ guys. C'mon.

YOU ARE the gunner party. You ever think of that? Who's the party that's pro women? Who's the party that protects LBGT+? Who's the party that's bandies about the anti-racism, the anti-discrimination, who's the party founded on individual liberties and civil rights?

That's YOU. And do you know the source or several anti gun bills you champion? Many were Reagan era bills, some signed by Reagan himself, in the same way Nixon began the War on Drugs, to deal with and target black folks. Go look at the history. Read up on the Mulford Act. California's extreme anti gun policies started back in the civil rights era, as a way to disrupt black folk from intimidating abusive police. So they could turn the hoses on and set the dogs loose without fear. So they could keep those uppity n#$$#% in their place. Go look. Go and see what you're (I assume unknowingly) supporting.

Please, guys. You know how you bang your heads against the wall dealing with Trump era misinformation and propaganda? How you just can't believe? Please, hear me when I say you're being victimized, too. We've been banging about this topic 10yrs now; go look at the stats. Recognize your outrage, really feel it, and then go look. Go see how the numbers fall, how nothing adds up over all this time, and ask yourself where that outrage came from.

You're being played. Anti gunnerdom is naught but a power play to consolidate power at the top, and the fact that those most hurt - those too weak or too outnumbered to defend via melee - is inconsequential to them. WTF does Bloomberg care about your single mama or wife working nights? He's got 13 armed dues surrounding him. He's got his. This type of hypocrisy is to be expected from power hungry sociopaths. I do not expect that from genuine dudes looking out for their fellow man.

200,000 background checks on Black Friday alone. Private possession is now estimated at some 410,000,000 privately owned firearms. The American citizenry is the strongest fighting force in the world, more so than every single other military force, including our own, COMBINED. And the Democrats shit all over them, actually threaten deadly force.

Imagine if YOU lead the charge to pull your collective heads out of your asses. You're effectively telling one whole half of the population that our lives are not only lived wrong but are legitimately forfeit, despite the fact that we may be aligned on myriad and multiple other issues. This isn't "don't be mean or we'll cancel you", this is "don't protect yourself or we will KILL YOU". And you support it, all based on highly misrepresented misinformation, which has already caused the deaths of several civilians and police in red flag raids with absolutely no measurable effect on crime and violence.

Listen To Me. Gunnerdom is not all Skoal rings, rolling coal, and racism. That's part of the agenda, same as they paint all libs as hysterical, emotional, blue haired, gender fluid circus freaks. It's 100% bullshit meant to divide us. I'm a rabid hoplophiliac, ammosexual to my bones, and fit the yeehaw, blow shit up, extension of my dick meme to a "T". That's me, all right. But I'm also atheist, pro gay rights even if they are "special" or "extra", pro legalization, and don't hate brown people. I might (and do, and will continue to) have ultimate distrust for .gov, but if WE "fix" that, get some control against them and have them working FOR The People instead of the dollar, I'd be right there with y'all campaigning for single payer and "free" education. And though a motorhead, and though I do not like the EV stuff of today, I very much believe WE should be leading the charge toward renewables. It's not even a question of the science at this point, is simple fact that the world IS GOING TO head in that direction, and we're sitting on our hands letting someone else "have it". That's beyond economics, it's a matter of national security, and we're missing the boat.

200mm of us, you think I'm the only one? Don't let them f#$% you over. Don't let them divide us over false bulls#$%. Jesus Christ, can you imagine the GOP without a monopoly on gun owners? Who they gonna have left, the Evangelicals? In a nation that's only gotten and is getting more secular by the year? When Trump puts out his thinly veiled call to arms and all of y'allQaida starts talking about answering, you and yours wanna be standing there empty handed?

Gun rights are gay rights
Gun rights are black rights
Gun rights are women's rights
Gun rights are individual rights
Gun rights are a civil right.

Fight for what's right.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
December 6th, 2019 at 1:25:01 PM permalink
petroglyph
I almost posted this last night but thought the info contained only appeals to a small audience. But seeing as how Face mentioned Bloombergs plan I'll put this up. Face if you weren't already peeved enough over the post you put up, there are some facts in here that should move you in that direction.

http://fmshooter.com/gun-control-groups-hide-behind-bogus-police-think-tank-to-disarm-americans/

"This is all done with your tax dollars, no less, as the Nationalist Review recently exposed the DOJís funding of PERF:

Between 2001 and 2017, PERF has received a combined $35.2 million in funding from federal, state, and local governments in the form of grants and contracts, according to 990 tax filings submitted by the DC based think tank. In addition to this funding, PERF receives millions more annually in the form of fees charged for training ($9,500 per officer for a three week course) and conference registrations ($3.3 million in 2018 alone)" We are paying to be brainwashed into giving up our 2A rights through our taxes.
December 6th, 2019 at 2:51:06 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 60
Florida bans both sling shots and slung shots. You take a large bar of soap and wedge it down into the toe of a long sock, you then soak it in hot water for a while and let it dry. No, officer I didn't cold conk him with a slung shot, I'm just not diligent about doing a laundry.
December 8th, 2019 at 5:00:26 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 110
Quote: Face
Now, OG, I know you're a self professed FUDD, but I'm curious your opinion. Hard not to bring Martin Niemoller into this, but I'd like your fresh take before I start politicking =p
give me some time to catch up, meanwhile there is a local movement to make our area a second amendment sanctuary county I hear! half the counties are going there? something like that
The light at the end of the tunnel can be a freight train coming the other way!..Fleastiff