1 million refugees in Germany

February 25th, 2016 at 5:01:27 PM permalink
Canyonero
Member since: Oct 31, 2015
Threads: 10
Posts: 83
Quote: AZDuffman

BTW: How could she end up a sex slave if all the muslims are just peace loving people?


When did I ever make any statement about "all the Muslims" - or "all the Germans" or "all the Americans"? This kind of thinking is your domain - and your problem.
February 25th, 2016 at 5:05:25 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 101
Posts: 6444
Quote: Canyonero
When did I ever make any statement about "all the Muslims" - or "all the Germans" or "all the Americans"? This kind of thinking is your domain - and your problem.


It is a general way people talk. I see the danger of islam and will keep warning people. Though it is probably already too late for western society.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
February 26th, 2016 at 7:49:24 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 35
Posts: 3007
Quote: AZDuffman
It is a general way people talk. I see the danger of islam and will keep warning people. Though it is probably already too late for western society.

I see the danger of HATE and will keep warning people.
Its not too late to fight hate in Western Society
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 26th, 2016 at 7:54:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 101
Posts: 6444
Quote: terapined
I see the danger of HATE and will keep warning people.
Its not too late to fight hate in Western Society


Calling reality hate does not change reality.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
February 26th, 2016 at 9:03:36 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 35
Posts: 3007
Quote: AZDuffman
Calling reality hate does not change reality.

Believe me, I understand your reality is hate
I support our veterans, especially vets fighting hate :-)

https://www.facebook.com/IraqVeteransAgainstTheWar/videos/1259356160747773/?fref=nf
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 26th, 2016 at 12:32:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 107
Posts: 11127
Quote: terapined
I see the danger of HATE and will keep warning people.
Its not too late to fight hate in Western Society


Coming from the Muslims you mean? They're the
ones doing all the hating. I got the full brunt of it
in Dearborn at the gun shows for years. Nasty
people, they hate our guts and make no bones
about letting you know it. Is that the hate you're
talking about?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 26th, 2016 at 1:05:14 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 35
Posts: 3007
Quote: Evenbob
Coming from the Muslims you mean? They're the
ones doing all the hating. I got the full brunt of it
in Dearborn at the gun shows for years. Nasty
people, they hate our guts and make no bones
about letting you know it. Is that the hate you're
talking about?


All hate is wrong
EB hate is wrong
Muslim hate is wrong
AZ hate is wrong

Its wrong to hate a whole group of people due to some individuals actions

The Muslims I deal with on my job are just regular people like you and me. Good people. Only difference is they happen to be Muslim.

If you want to hate billions due to a few people in Dearborn, go ahead and hate. Its just sad to hate billions due to some individuals
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 26th, 2016 at 2:24:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 107
Posts: 11127
Quote: terapined

The Muslims I deal with on my job are just regular people like you and me.


See them in their own neighborhoods,
with other Muslims around when they
deal with you. It will come as a surprise
they act a little differently. When they
take polls of the Muslims, where they
can speak anonymously, the vast
majority say they want Sharia law to
be the law of the land. Under Sharia
law, we non Muslims are the enemy.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 26th, 2016 at 2:38:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 12
Posts: 1940
Quote: Evenbob
Under Sharia
law, we non Muslims are the enemy.
Under US law, we are all the enemy.
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
February 26th, 2016 at 2:52:45 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 35
Posts: 3007
Quote: Evenbob
See them in their own neighborhoods,
with other Muslims around when they
deal with you. It will come as a surprise
they act a little differently. When they
take polls of the Muslims, where they
can speak anonymously, the vast
majority say they want Sharia law to
be the law of the land. Under Sharia
law, we non Muslims are the enemy.


Go into some poor white southern neighborhoods
See them in their own neighborhoods,
with other poor whites around when they
deal with you. It will come as a surprise
they act a little differently. When they
take polls of the poor whites, where they
can speak anonymously, the vast
majority say they want slavery law to
be the law of the land. Under slavery
law, Black American citizens and any whites that are against slavery are the enemy.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2823927/donald-trump-polls-supporters-slaves/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"