February 26th, 2016 at 2:59:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
Go into some poor white southern neighborhoods

My point was, saying the Muslims at
work are great is meaningless. Of
course they are.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 26th, 2016 at 3:19:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
My point was, saying the Muslims at
work are great is meaningless. Of
course they are.

My point is that if conservatives believe that radical Muslims represent all Muslims
Then
The KKK represents all Whites
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 26th, 2016 at 3:21:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
My point is that if conservatives believe that radical Muslims represent all Muslims

Over 90% of Muslims want Sharia law
in this country, for everybody. Can
you connect the dots?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 26th, 2016 at 3:23:12 PM permalink
terapined
Over 90% of Muslims want Sharia law
in this country, for everybody. Can
you connect the dots?

Over 90% of the poor whites want slavery in this country
Can you connect the dots?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 26th, 2016 at 3:43:38 PM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
Terapined, what you are doing doesn't make sense to me. (Unless you just enjoy it.) EBs mindset is crystal clear. Nothing you could post here will change that.

I have given up on calling people out on the internet. Instead, when I see a BS, or racist, or hateful post, I try to contribute something useful to the topic in question. Let others out there read the racist post, then read my post, and then make up their mind. That contest against EB, I am winning in a landslide.

Anyway, I hope I don't come across as lecturing you. I just wanted to show you some support without getting into the pointless back-and-forth.
February 26th, 2016 at 4:15:28 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Coming from the Muslims you mean? They're the
ones doing all the hating. I got the full brunt of it
in Dearborn at the gun shows for years. Nasty
people, they hate our guts and make no bones
about letting you know it. Is that the hate you're
talking about?

It is the "hate" I am talking about. Though I don't just cry about "hate" as people that do typically have weak arguments. I more look to the history of islam and what societies become the more and more it moves into said society. The result is usually violence.

Too many people are so conditioned to refuse to see "racism" or whatever as the worst thing a person can be they miss the danger in front of them.
The President is a fink.
February 26th, 2016 at 4:26:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

No, what we believe know is that muslims become a problem in a society when they get to even 10% of the population. Look at muslim societies. Other than Kuwait and the UAE they are unlivable hell holes. Look at muslims in Europe. Result is no-go zones and harassment of western women no matter how much you deny this reality. Look at the 1993 WTC bombing, look at 9/11, look at Ft. Hood, San Bernardino, the shoe bomber, and multiple attacks the FBI actually stopped. Look at the London bombings. Look all over the world. ISLAM IS BAD NEWS. It is dangerous. I do not care how many "good ones" are in the group. I do not want 100,000+ and counting refugees from a country that hates us and culture that hates us coming over and being given free room, borard, and stipend to boot.

Want to change my mind? Stop talking about a few "you know" and show me where islam not only peacefully has integrated with a larger society but actually improved that society. Until then you are just saying you knew a few nice Russians during the Cuban Missile Crisis. That you do does not change the larger issue.
The President is a fink.
February 26th, 2016 at 4:56:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Canyonero
EBs mindset is crystal clear. .

What's crystal clear is over 90% of
Muslims in the US think we should
be ruled by their religious law, not
the law they agreed to when they
moved here or were born here.
That borders on treason. It's not because
they haven't tried to overthrow the
gov't. Yet.
February 27th, 2016 at 6:44:33 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
What percent of christians believe that we should be ruled by their religious laws?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 27th, 2016 at 8:08:33 AM permalink
terapined
Muslims in the US think we should
be ruled by their religious law, not
the law they agreed to when they
moved here or were born here.
That borders on treason. It's not because
they haven't tried to overthrow the
gov't. Yet.

conservatives in the US think we should
be ruled by their religious law. That borders on treason. Because
they have tried to overthrow the govt in Oregon