Play Clue!

Page 4 of 23<1234567>Last »
December 27th, 2015 at 7:24:37 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
I will be Mrs. Peacock! Now let me go read the rules. :)
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 27th, 2015 at 7:28:32 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 153
Let's make sure we don't have other questions.

As for the question posed, yes, please report here on everything you do! [but do not reveal any of your cards here openly]
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 27th, 2015 at 7:34:01 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: beachbumbabs
I will be Mrs. Peacock! Now let me go read the rules. :)
Ok, I'll be the lovely Miss Scarlet.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
December 27th, 2015 at 7:52:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Mr. Green here.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 27th, 2015 at 7:58:01 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: miplet
Ok, I'll be the lovely Miss Scarlet.

BTW, this has been my first and only opportunity to watch my beloved Vikings (and they're kicking butt so far) this season (we get stuck with Florida - gag - team coverage here) so, guilty as charged on the watching football thing.

I made a .pdf of the Clue scorepads for people to print out if they want them, hope that's ok, og. I like it best in greyscale, but it's in the original sepia brown.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CcsLnUGEQpQ1BVdUhiX1FOVDg/view?usp=sharing

If you click the link above, it should lead to that document. First I've tried this, so let me know if you have a problem with it.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 27th, 2015 at 8:02:27 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: odiousgambit
the "who wants to play" is now closed

the order of picking characters, chosen randomly, is bbb first, miplet next, rxwine next, azduffman last

this seems to be the next step, please choose

I will send you your cards by private message

oh, you wrote me out even before it started :p
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
December 27th, 2015 at 8:07:26 PM permalink
odiousgambit
hope that's ok, og.

Are you kidding? all help is appreciated. Even if you don't print them, it gives you an idea of what you should be checking off for however you plan to make notes.

Mr. Duffman has not opened my message to him about his cards, so we may not be starting yet.

In the meantime, think of any questions. I will stay up a bit but not much longer maybe.
December 27th, 2015 at 8:11:47 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: TheCesspit
oh, you wrote me out even before it started :p

Well, pooh. I'm sorry you missed getting in, Cess.

I have a question: on a subsequent turn, for clarification, I can move via Secret Passage to another room immediately and make another Suggestion. But if I leave a room via the Door, I must spend 1 turn in the corridor between rooms, and then must either enter an adjacent room on the next turn, or continue via the corridor if I want to skip that room (zero doors that turn if I want to go to a non-adjacent room next). Is that correct?
December 27th, 2015 at 8:12:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I don't usually notice he is on this late.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 27th, 2015 at 8:19:20 PM permalink
odiousgambit
I have a question: on a subsequent turn, for clarification, I can move via Secret Passage to another room immediately and make another Suggestion. But if I leave a room via the Door, I must spend 1 turn in the corridor between rooms,
correct
Quote:
and then must either enter an adjacent room on the next turn, or continue via the corridor if I want to skip that room
correct
Quote:
(zero doors that turn if I want to go to a non-adjacent room next). Is that correct?
I don't get what you are asking in this last question. Zero rooms?
Page 4 of 23<1234567>Last »