Play Clue!

December 28th, 2015 at 6:54:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I suspect lounge Col Mustard, and Knife.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 28th, 2015 at 6:59:56 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 153
Quote: rxwine
I suspect lounge Col Mustard, and Knife.

use the expression "suggest" as "suspect" means something else in the game, sorry to be a stickler. Mustard, note you have been moved.

Mrs. Peacock will disprove the suggestion

PS: I think she will come around tonight and do her duty, and can do her move; alas, I need to sign off
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 28th, 2015 at 7:20:39 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
I disproved Mr. Green's suggestion.

Mrs. Peacock (me) enters the Billiard Room. I suggest Mrs. White, in the Billiard Room, with the Rope.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 28th, 2015 at 7:33:15 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: beachbumbabs
I disproved Mr. Green's suggestion.

Mrs. Peacock (me) enters the Billiard Room. I suggest Mrs. White, in the Billiard Room, with the Rope.

I cannot disprove Mrs. Peacock's suggestion.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
December 28th, 2015 at 7:38:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I disproved Peacock's suggestion.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 28th, 2015 at 7:55:58 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: rxwine
I disproved Peacock's suggestion.

It's great you did that, but I think it's important somehow that we do it in order; for me, that's Scarlet, Mustard, Green. For you, that's me, Scarlet, Mustard. So AZ had to weigh in before you could.

I could be wrong. I think Scarlet can go ahead now, though.

Here's what I think the board looks like after Round 1. Corrections welcome, and I'll fix the graphic.

Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 28th, 2015 at 8:57:03 PM permalink
miplet
Quote: beachbumbabs

Here's what I think the board looks like after Round 1. Corrections welcome, and I'll fix the graphic.

Sure, show off your artistic talent. I just copied your spots. Didn't check for errors.
image creator
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
December 28th, 2015 at 9:59:53 PM permalink
miplet
Summary so far. I'll make my move on my Lucy break in 4 hours

Round 1
Scarlet(mip)
Enters lounge
Suggests Green with wrench in lounge
Mustard(azd) disproves

Mustard(azd)
Enters lounge
Suggests Scarlett with revolver in ballroom*
Green(rxw) disproves

Green(rxw)
Stays in lounge
Suggests mustard with knife in lounge
Peacock(BBB) disproves

Peacock(BBB)
Enters Billiard room
Suggests white with rope in Billiard room
Scarlet(mip) can't disprove
Mustard (azd) ???
Green(rxw) disproves
December 29th, 2015 at 1:45:58 AM permalink
miplet
I assume I'm in the Ballroom.
Miss Scarlet Stays in the The ballroom and makes the following suggestion:

Profesor Plum in the Ballroom with the candlestick.

Current board
December 29th, 2015 at 1:56:19 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 153
Very good, folks! all that help makes it easier on me. Some talented people here too. I was practicing with Miplet's status producer, does that mess it up??? [guess not, do you save it or something?]

BBB is right, best to go in order carefully with disproving. However, I will say that similar problems pop up when you play the game at home. So far we haven't had the totally 'messed up' thing, which is a player who fails to disprove a suggestion and the suggestion goes unchallenged. Seen it happen in the game played at home. This after a second call to double check, which is what to do in the circumstance.

So what I am saying is the wrong person disproving does not hurt much. Mostly him it hurts, benefiting someone else. So, not pouncing on Green, but he has better chances to win when he sharpens his game - let's bear in mind this is his first game! BTW, I worry quite a bit about me making a mistake!

I think I can keep us from having the 'totally messed up' thing.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]