Play Clue!

December 29th, 2015 at 2:18:12 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 153
Quote: miplet
I assume I'm in the Ballroom.
Miss Scarlet Stays in the The ballroom and makes the following suggestion:

Profesor Plum in the Ballroom with the candlestick.

Mustard can't disprove this

Green disproves the suggestion, I'll send the messages.

Mustard, you are up. You'll get a full 24 hours to do it, take your time. If unable to get to the keyboard, Wednesday morning we'll let Green take a turn, but you will still be next if so, for when you do get a chance.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 29th, 2015 at 11:20:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Mustard takes secret passage to the Conservatory.

Conservatory,
Lead Pipe
Miss Peacock
The President is a fink.
December 29th, 2015 at 11:33:55 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: AZDuffman
Mustard takes secret passage to the Conservatory.

Conservatory,
Lead Pipe
Miss Peacock

Peacock disproves this, I have sent the messages
note her travel to the conserv. as well
Green is next to move, can't stay in lounge

double check this current board

December 29th, 2015 at 2:34:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I looked at the Pdf document, but the search didn't show anything about a secret passage.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 29th, 2015 at 2:39:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
So can I get to dining room pink rectangle in one turn from my current room?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 29th, 2015 at 2:45:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I looked at the Pdf document, but the search didn't show anything about a secret passage.

On any real board I played the corner rooms have passages caddy-corner across the board.
The President is a fink.
December 29th, 2015 at 3:53:10 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
On any real board I played the corner rooms have passages caddy-corner across the board.

From what OG posted so far, the secret passages are available for immediate movement. Lounge-Conservatory, and Study-Kitchen. It was mentioned in the .pdf as well, but he mentioned it a couple of pages back, as allowed movement, when I was raising that question.

Edit: On the .pdf, page 4 of the rules (not of the pdf itself), the right hand column explains how to move, including secret passages.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 29th, 2015 at 3:54:24 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: rxwine
So can I get to dining room pink rectangle in one turn from my current room?

Yes, because you're in the lounge, and the dining room is 1 room away. You can leave the lounge, and stand in the doorway of the dining room, but not yet enter.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 29th, 2015 at 4:24:59 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
So, all of us are on here except rxwine at the moment. I say that to ask; he was definitely on here today, and yet the "people who have visited the forum today" doesn't show he was here. I've never seen that before. I know people can choose not to show their online status, but I thought it still showed that you'd been here. Anybody know how that works?
December 29th, 2015 at 4:30:34 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Mr. Green, do you desire the move to the door of the dining room to be your move?

Quote: beachbumbabs
So, all of us are on here except rxwine at the moment. I say that to ask; he was definitely on here today, and yet the "people who have visited the forum today" doesn't show he was here. I've never seen that before. I know people can choose not to show their online status, but I thought it still showed that you'd been here. Anybody know how that works?

I have no idea.

PS: [by hitting control-f] the search function in the pdf does not find the text, I think the reason is that it is not true text, but a picture of the text.