Play Clue!

December 29th, 2015 at 4:55:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: odiousgambit
Mr. Green, do you desire the move to the door of the dining room to be your move?

Yes.

Quote:

PS: [by hitting control-f] the search function in the pdf does not find the text, I think the reason is that it is not true text, but a picture of the text.

Oh. That's it, I guess. Here, I thought search functions were useful.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 29th, 2015 at 5:08:40 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 153
Quote: rxwine
Yes.

Thanks for hanging in there and being a good sport, RxWine, I was wondering if you were starting to think we were making up the rules as we went along LOL. I promised you could play without playing before and I would try to be of help [non-strategic] but I'm thinking I'm not doing a good job.

Peacock, looks like you are up, with Green not entering a room
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 29th, 2015 at 5:27:35 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Ok, I'm in the conservatory. I suggest Mrs. White, in the Conservatory, with the candlestick.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 29th, 2015 at 5:43:53 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: beachbumbabs
Ok, I'm in the conservatory. I suggest Mrs. White, in the Conservatory, with the candlestick.
I, the lovely Miss Scarlet disproves this.
I'm not home right now. I'll make my move when I can look at my notes.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
December 29th, 2015 at 6:13:49 PM permalink
odiousgambit
as of Peacock move, awaiting Scarlet

December 29th, 2015 at 6:42:49 PM permalink
miplet
I, Miss Scarlet waltz out of the Ballroom and stands outside of the kitchen.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
December 30th, 2015 at 1:47:39 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Mustard, you are up and need to move out of Conserv. You will be unable to make a suggestion unless you go back to the Lounge.

December 30th, 2015 at 2:44:55 AM permalink
miplet
If my board is going to be used a lot, I'll update it to look a little better. I like BBB's from earlier in this thread.
December 30th, 2015 at 3:12:12 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: miplet
If my board is going to be used a lot, I'll update it to look a little better. I like BBB's from earlier in this thread.

It's extremely helpful and handy as is, never mind the looks. When I have tried this sort of thing before, people would forget where they were last all the time. We aren't all sitting around a table with the board in front of us. Constantly posting it is a help, I was astonished it could be so easy.
December 30th, 2015 at 8:32:23 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Fwiw, I like miz scarlet diagram better myself, and how you're updating it. I couldn't figure an easy way to do it so I made my own, and shared it, but what you're doing is working great.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has