Simple question?

Thread Rating:

June 6th, 2017 at 11:14:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Some supportive passages for serpent as Satan

Quote:
So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Revelation 12:9)

He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. (Revelation 20:2)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 6th, 2017 at 11:58:57 AM permalink
rxwine
Anyway, if I don't persecute FrG for his beliefs in Christ, the Bible will end up being more wrong than it already is. So, that's why I'm here. Doing my part to do God's will and all.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 6th, 2017 at 12:02:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Is Nareed freed from the Phantom Zone yet?
June 6th, 2017 at 12:07:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: FrGamble
What is more dramatic than Jesus' appearance on Earth?

The stories made up about him are far
more dramatic than his actual life.
But so are Davey Crockett's, that's what
happens with urban legends.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 6th, 2017 at 12:15:02 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: rxwine
Anyway, if I don't persecute FrG for his beliefs in Christ, the Bible will end up being more wrong than it already is. So, that's why I'm here. Doing my part to do God's will and all.

I don't think you are really thinking about what you are writing here. You don't want to throw your hat in the ring with those who have persecuted Christians. From Nero to Hitler it is a long list of the despicables. Instead just focus on truly doing God's will, which is to be good, loving, and kind. Maybe God is asking you to be His voice of conversion to those who kill in the name of God. You keep thinking that God needs a dramatic appearance. Throughout history the far greater conversions and life changing moments came in subtle ways that God reached people's hearts. Usually, through friendships and sacrificial acts of service for one another. Work on being friends and serving others and you will see the world change.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
June 6th, 2017 at 12:15:16 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: rxwine
Is Nareed freed from the Phantom Zone yet?

What happened to Nareed?
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
June 6th, 2017 at 12:24:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Looked around for awhile, but didn't come across whatever it was.
June 6th, 2017 at 12:26:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Instead just focus on truly doing God's will, which is to be good, loving, and kind.

So just be everything god isn't. Ask
the 3 year old African kid who's
dying a painful death how good and
loving god has been to him lately.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 6th, 2017 at 12:27:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
What happened to Nareed?

He was suspended for using the F word.
June 6th, 2017 at 12:28:59 PM permalink
rxwine
I don't think you are really thinking about what you are writing here.

Possibly, though I do think some people would be better off studying something other than the Bible. But I'd say the same thing about Astrology or Homeopathy and other questionable knowledge.