Where is FrG?

Page 9 of 11« First<67891011>
March 15th, 2016 at 6:36:06 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Member since: Sep 3, 2013
Threads: 5
Posts: 673
Quote: Wizard
Didn't he post in the Clue thread that he's going to Los Angeles for a week or so?


Yes. He expects to be offline for several days.
Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. -ersatz Buddha
March 15th, 2016 at 8:48:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 110
Posts: 11597
Quote: beachbumbabs
Yes. He expects to be offline for several days.


I think he's gone because of the book I
told him about. He's too embarrassed to
to post under his moniker now..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 18th, 2016 at 6:47:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 110
Posts: 11597
Is this FrG skateboarding in front of a mission
in SoCalif?

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 21st, 2016 at 6:38:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 110
Posts: 11597
Is FrG one of these guys? I'm getting worried..

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 22nd, 2016 at 12:53:19 PM permalink
FrGamble
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 45
Posts: 5191
Quote: Evenbob
I think he's gone because of the book I
told him about. He's too embarrassed to
to post under his moniker now..


Ha, that is a good one. I do like those pictures though. When you finish that book let me know and I can give you some others that will open your mind as well.
March 22nd, 2016 at 12:53:20 PM permalink
FrGamble
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 45
Posts: 5191
Quote: Evenbob
I think he's gone because of the book I
told him about. He's too embarrassed to
to post under his moniker now..


Ha, that is a good one. I do like those pictures though. When you finish that book let me know and I can give you some others that will open your mind as well.
March 22nd, 2016 at 1:16:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 119
Posts: 5245
Reminds me, I meant to post this for FRGamble. Pretty sure they are probably protestants though, but thought he would like it. * has religious undertones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4k9yBf_ujo
No one has ever proven I am not God.
March 22nd, 2016 at 1:42:55 PM permalink
Nareed
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 328
Posts: 11349
Quote: rxwine
Reminds me, I meant to post this for FRGamble.


Hurry. He's going to be busier than a one-armed hanger (whatever that is) much of this week.
If Trump where half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be twice as smart as he really is.
March 22nd, 2016 at 2:05:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 110
Posts: 11597
Quote: Nareed
Hurry. He's going to be busier than a one-armed hanger (whatever that is) much of this week.


A one armed paper hanger. Old joke, not
possible to put up wallpaper with one hand.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 26th, 2016 at 10:59:45 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 50
Posts: 4804
Quote: Evenbob
A one armed paper hanger. Old joke, not possible to put up wallpaper with one hand.

I always thought it was someone who wrote bum checks...."paper".


Message to the Gambling Brother: What about NOVA's latest program on the many arks and many different floods, some a thousand years and thousand mile apart?
Page 9 of 11« First<67891011>