Am I sexy?

Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »
February 5th, 2016 at 2:04:17 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: DJTeddyBear
I'd do her.
I think you have to drop "Teddy" from your nickname.

A guy I used to work with would tell a joke. He said "Boys rate women 1 to 10; men rate them 1 to 3; #1 is "I'd do her", #2 is "I wouldn't do her", and #3 is "I did her". He said almost all women are rated #1, but sadly sometimes a #2 rating slips to a #3."

It's a sexist joke, but also a joke on male ego, which I think makes it officially non-offensive.

Sometimes on TV or in work, people will tell just the punchline of a joke, so they can't be accused of actually saying anything. Like the script will say "Now it's your turn in the barrel", counting on most people to have heard that joke. I swear I heard Sam Malone on Cheers say "I rate women on a scale of 1 to 3".
February 5th, 2016 at 7:12:33 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Pacomartin

A guy I used to work with would tell a joke. He said "Boys rate women 1 to 10; men rate them 1 to 3; #1 is "I'd do her", #2 is "I wouldn't do her", and #3 is "I did her". He said almost all women are rated #1, but sadly sometimes a #2 rating slips to a #3."

It's a sexist joke, but also a joke on male ego, which I think makes it officially non-offensive.

Sometimes on TV or in work, people will tell just the punchline of a joke, so they can't be accused of actually saying anything. Like the script will say "Now it's your turn in the barrel", counting on most people to have heard that joke. I swear I heard Sam Malone on Cheers say "I rate women on a scale of 1 to 3".

I don't think it's a sexist joke; it's an observation of the differences between us and our motives, highly cynical. Coyote-ugly and all that. Offensive, yes, I suppose so, but that's the point of the joke and the source of the humor.

I confess; I don't know the "turn in the barrel" joke as a joke. I've heard it often and even said it from time to time, when referring to a common duty or job people share and none want to do. I'll google it and save you the trouble. :)

Oh, and the lady with the arms. I don't find it attractive on her, or on me. When I was competing multi-sports, I looked a lot like that, but not quite so obviously ripped. My nickname w/ the basketball team in college was "The Fullback" when the freshman girl book came out and we were all getting scoped; I had my hair cut short for competitive swimming, and was often mistaken from the back as a man unless I was in a skirt. Not from the front, though :) Just being almost 6 ft tall 40 years ago was unusual for a girl, and very slim through the hips and legs, with swimmer shoulders, I looked like one of the East German Olympians of the '70s. (Most of you are old enough to remember those ladies, I think.)

Yeah, it was hurtful, but so many people have something they're vulnerable about. What are you supposed to do about genetics? It made me a champion, so there's that. And this lady seems proud of her bodybuilding physique. I bet she gets all she wants; I didn't have a lot of trouble finding men at her age, but yeah, there were plenty who got turned off by it, too.

Edit re: barrel joke. You're right, Paco, that's a very funny joke!
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 5th, 2016 at 8:51:48 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: beachbumbabs
Edit re: barrel joke. You're right, Paco, that's a very funny joke!

I have often heard older men use that line in a business meeting. I wonder how many women would get the joke.
February 6th, 2016 at 7:44:41 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
I wonder how many women would get the joke.

ohhhh, they'd get it if they were in the barrel!

ba dum tiss
February 18th, 2016 at 1:59:54 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Do these photos make you think about sex or do they frighten you?

Valeria Valeryevna Lukyanova is a Moldovan-born Ukrainian model and entertainer, Born: August 23, 1985 (age 30).

She is sort of sexy, but in a way that makes you feel bad about yourself.
February 18th, 2016 at 2:53:29 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61

The human Barbie? Now that's frightening. 0/10.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
February 18th, 2016 at 3:29:24 PM permalink
AcesAndEights

Valeria Valeryevna Lukyanova is a Moldovan-born Ukrainian model and entertainer, Born: August 23, 1985 (age 30).

At first I thought that was a RealDoll.

Would. And I rank her higher than the woman from the OP.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
February 18th, 2016 at 3:30:17 PM permalink
AcesAndEights

Warning: crass language ahead.

In college we would joke about the binary scale (0 or 1, would or wouldn't). Then one guy came up with the ternary scale. 0/1/2. 0 is wouldn't, 2 is would. 1 is you would let her give you a bo jay.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
February 18th, 2016 at 3:37:56 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: AcesAndEights

At first I thought that was a RealDoll.

Would. And I rank her higher than the woman from the OP.

I agree, I think she looks like a RealDoll from the waist up.

I think her legs are pretty, though.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 18th, 2016 at 5:32:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
She's a tiny woman with fake boobs.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »