Am I sexy?

Page 3 of 6<123456>
February 18th, 2016 at 5:42:38 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Evenbob
She's a tiny woman with fake boobs.

Her claim is her look did not require any surgery other than fake boobs. She speaks in massive delusionary talk, and she makes terrible music videos.

https://vimeo.com/24531461

ABC interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHqmQrITGpY
February 18th, 2016 at 6:11:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Pacomartin

I like at the end of the interview, she
asks the 3 men if that's sexy. None of
them answer immediately, they kind
of stammer around and say it's
'disappointing'. I guarantee if I was
20 years old again, I would think it's
sexy as hell. Sex when you're young
with a woman that small is full of
endless possibilities. And she looks like
barbie too? C'mon..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 19th, 2016 at 4:11:12 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: Evenbob
I like at the end of the interview, she asks the 3 men if that's sexy.

Those guys are probably all married, and they know what kind of reaction they would get from their female audience if they let it slip on the air that they think that a girl dressed like a doll is attractive.

If you asked those same guys "on the air" if this girl is cute, they would say no way.
February 19th, 2016 at 7:44:57 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I guess I am just willing to admit that I am superficial. I would rank her a 9/10

The dark haired girl above I would rank a 7/10. Without the tattoo she would be an 8/10.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 19th, 2016 at 4:32:59 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: DRich
I guess I am just willing to admit that I am superficial.

I am saying that men who are on television and have to appeal to female viewers do not want to be caught dead saying they think a woman who is wearing makeup to look like a plastic doll is rated a 9. They could wreck their careers.

In November 1995, one of the Navy's most senior admirals, Adm. Richard C. Macke, a four-star admiral and 35-year Navy veteran who was commander of U.S. forces in the Pacific, when asked about the rape of a 12-year-old Okinawan girl said "I think it was absolutely stupid, I've said several times. For the price they paid to rent the car, they could have had a girl." He issued a formal retraction, admitting that he had "made a serious mistake this morning" in saying what he did. "My recent comment was the result of my frustration over the stupidity of this heinous and incomprehensible crime against the young lady," he said. "I regret any misunderstanding my comment may have caused."

Now no one believes that Adm. Richard C. Macke was condoning child rape, nor was he really trying to encourage prostitution of young women. He was simply applying logic to an issue where logic doesn't apply. But that is it! Career finished.
February 19th, 2016 at 5:56:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
they think that a girl dressed like a doll is attractive.

I think that's a preference that' not universally shared any more than some of us like women with glasses looking like librarians. Which would be my preference over a doll look. (okay this one she has no glasses, but she could have glasses. Of course, I don't think of a librarian with tats, but it's a new generation, ya know)

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 19th, 2016 at 9:27:47 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Those guys are probably all married, and they know what kind of reaction they would get from their female audience if they let it slip on the air that they think that a girl dressed like a doll is attractive.

Or maybe they were just being honest.

I've not seen her once and had a positive reaction. It causes the same reaction in my head as those people who put implants under their scalp to make horns, or inject their faces with poisons and plastics. It's all just so weird and off putting. Unnatural.

The real min f#$% is that she, at her base, is insanely beautiful. I don't suppose I'll ever understand the processes that would make her reality unacceptable, and the fantasy desirable.

Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
February 19th, 2016 at 11:31:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Face
I don't suppose I'll ever understand the processes that would make her reality unacceptable, and the fantasy desirable.

I understand it. Women want to be desirable to
every man, it's a fantasy. This girl gets tons of
positive attention every day, guaranteed. Lots
of women would do this if they could. Ever
known a beautiful woman really well and she
slowly loses her looks as she gets older?
It's like a major part of her has died, she
misses it every day.

This girl does nothing for me now, when I
was 18 I would have thought the Barbie
thing fantastic.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 21st, 2016 at 7:21:44 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Sounds like some of you might get a kick out of Reddit's subthread Rate Me, where people upload selfies to be rated by the community.

February 21st, 2016 at 11:19:45 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: zippyboy
Sounds like some of you might get a kick out of Reddit's subthread Rate Me,

Really? 20 pics of guys for every woman pic?
What kind of straight guy posts a pic of
himself and wants a bunch of other guys
to 'rate him'. None that I know of.
Page 3 of 6<123456>