Am I sexy?

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
February 23rd, 2016 at 3:26:04 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Face

Texting the minutiae of your mundane life, yeah, I'll agree that's stupid.

I don't know anyone who does that. They all have instagram and snapchat accounts.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
February 23rd, 2016 at 3:57:26 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: TheCesspit
I don't know anyone who does that. They all have instagram and snapchat accounts.

I know. EB is an old. I speak old. That's what he meant ;)

Back OT....

Anyone care for a corset you can't undo?
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
February 24th, 2016 at 6:18:09 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Face
Anyone care for a corset you can't undo?

Corset piercings (which can cost over $500) are very temporary (about 3-4 weeks) and they always produce a scar. "For some, the scarring may be slight but for others it can produce problems where the tissue overgrows and you end up with a red lump which is permanent", said consultant plastic surgeon Kevin Hancock, a council member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. "I can't believe that people are going out with these things on display - they're open to any sort of infection. It's verging on masochistic", he also said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1383806/Corset-piercing-Surgeon-blasts-fad-pierced-skin-pulled-ribbons.html#ixzz415vqoqg6
6 May 2011
February 24th, 2016 at 8:03:53 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
Quote: Pacomartin
Corset piercings (which can cost over $500) are very temporary (about 3-4 weeks) and they always produce a scar. "For some, the scarring may be slight but for others it can produce problems where the tissue overgrows and you end up with a red lump which is permanent", said consultant plastic surgeon Kevin Hancock, a council member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. "I can't believe that people are going out with these things on display - they're open to any sort of infection. It's verging on masochistic", he also said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1383806/Corset-piercing-Surgeon-blasts-fad-pierced-skin-pulled-ribbons.html#ixzz415vqoqg6
6 May 2011

Verging on? It clearly is masochistic.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
February 24th, 2016 at 9:27:44 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: AcesAndEights

Cheryle Cole was showing off her bum tattoo on Graham Norton's chat show (in Britain). Cheryle Cole rose to fame in late 2002 when she auditioned for the reality television show Popstars: The Rivals.
I guess she thought her star was dimming when she reached the age of 30 and a giant tattoo would put her back in the spotlight . Graham Norton kept asking her what she paid, and John Bishop kept saying guys would do that to her for free.

Episode aired 20 June 2014.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icLK1J0n9I0
February 24th, 2016 at 2:40:27 PM permalink
Face
I don't get them (the piercings, that is). I know several who have gotten the weird ones, like between the t!ts. Ain't long before they reject, and that's kinda gross. On the cheek, in a dimple, wtf are you all doing? Save that mess for the circus.

Not a fan of tats, either. Drawing on oneself should be outgrown once you turn twelve. (sorry)
February 24th, 2016 at 2:41:44 PM permalink
Face

You masochistic? Like pain? Go roof for a year. You'll wind up with thousands of dollars, a new skill, and all the pain you can handle. FOH with your trends =p
February 24th, 2016 at 4:50:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Not that long ago all tatooing
was considered masochistic.
People with a lot of tats were
'look at me' narcissists. I still
feel that way, we're in a society
full of selfie taking, texting every
thought, starved for attention
children.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 25th, 2016 at 12:47:22 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: Evenbob
I still feel that way, we're in a society full of selfie taking, texting every thought, starved for attention children.

This teenage girl sent a selfie of herself brushing her teeth

This teenage girl sent a selfie of herself for the Selfie Olympics.

The Selfie Olympics were cancelled when a teenage boy attempted to hang upside down from his bathroom door and landed on his neck.
February 25th, 2016 at 1:06:19 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Pacomartin

This teenage girl sent a selfie of herself for the Selfie Olympics.

Thanks for making my point for me.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>