Clue Game 4

Page 2 of 14<12345>Last »
February 5th, 2016 at 8:26:42 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I'm game again.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
February 5th, 2016 at 9:53:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I' would like to play again when most people are free again so we have a full set. 6 or 7. Whenever that happens.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 5th, 2016 at 10:25:21 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
I was musing, without much analysis, I wonder what would happen if someone makes an accusation, everyone else may (secretly as well), and in case of a tie of correct the player whose longest since a turn wins?

Just wondering.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
February 6th, 2016 at 2:48:50 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: TheCesspit
I was musing, without much analysis, I wonder what would happen if someone makes an accusation, everyone else may (secretly as well), and in case of a tie of correct the player whose longest since a turn wins?

Just wondering.

sounds like a side bet thing. If people want to do it, it could be handled by PMs to me.

I wouldn't want an official rule change on that, if that is what you mean [to take away Scarlet's advantage], but since I am dealer* I'd go along with what the players want.

*Michael has converted me to this terminology LOL
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 6th, 2016 at 3:19:35 AM permalink
odiousgambit
In the last game the announcement that 'Scarlet is up' for the first time was on the 24th, so it went 12 days. We had 7 players, and I think that definitely makes it longer. This time we might have 5 players, soon I'll know for sure if Pacomartin is playing or not. I took BBB to mean that she can check in about as frequently as she did last game, and more often starting Friday. As I've said before, once a day is actually acceptable for players.

So I think we should again encourage the Wizard to play, this game should be much shorter. I'll assume he is playing if I don't hear from him.

We've heard from everybody else I think. I am going to get right with it ASAP. We won't be able to discuss rule changes.
February 6th, 2016 at 5:55:48 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Count me in.

Let's try to play faster this time. I think it would be ideal if all players, especially the dealer, could check in 2 or 3 times a day, as I will promise to.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
February 6th, 2016 at 6:01:05 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Wizard
Count me in.

Let's try to play faster this time. I think it would be ideal if all players, especially the dealer, could check in 2 or 3 times a day, as I will promise to.

Present for 10 minutes or so..lol...like that does a fat lot of good at the moment.... :)
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 6th, 2016 at 8:00:50 AM permalink
odiousgambit
I'll start as soon as I hear from Mr. Martin
February 6th, 2016 at 8:05:32 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I'm out, I feel I have been holding things up by slower play and life is still filled with many things going on. I'll stay tuned for a future game.
The President is a fink.
February 6th, 2016 at 11:35:24 AM permalink
odiousgambit
We've heard from everyone if I count PacoM, who *had* said he wanted to play. I don't have a confirmation for this game.

Let's start picking characters. I used a random method. If PacoM is playing he turned out to be last anyway.

BBB picks first
FrG is next, if you want to pick now, BBB has said before she wanted to play Scarlet. I think we can count on it. If not, we'll start over.
Wizard next
Miplet next
PacoM last
Page 2 of 14<12345>Last »