Page 4 of 14<1234567>Last »
February 6th, 2016 at 7:19:51 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: odiousgambit
for the record

Scarlet = BBB
Mustard = Fr G
White = not a player, has no cards, is always skipped taking turns. But is potentially the murderer.
Green = miplet
Peacock = wiz
Plum = pacoM

for Scarlet suggestion Mustard can't disprove, White is skipped, waiting to see if Green/Miplet, who can disprove, is online
playng bingo. Please do for me
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
February 6th, 2016 at 7:22:30 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
It starts

Scarlet into Lounge and
Suggests White, Poison, Lounge

Mustard can't disprove
Green disproves. I will go ahead and send PMs

I am then signing off

Please help PacoM with his turn if it gets to him tonight. Everyone seems to be baffled about how to move on their first game.

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 6th, 2016 at 7:56:34 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
It starts

Scarlet into Lounge and

Mustard can't disprove

I am then signing off

Please help PacoM with his turn if it gets to him tonight. Everyone seems to be baffled about how to move on their first game.

OG, Thanks!

Paco,

I am also going to bed, will check in early am. Pre-emptively: If you already understand the following, please disregard.

You are the purple square, bottom left of the diagram, in the perimeter hallway. You must be physically in a room to make a suggestion. You have immediate access to 2 rooms: Study (one pink square +1 room) and Library (one pink sq + 1 rm) on your first turn. You can enter either and immediately make a suggestion.

Or,

You can travel 2 pink squares either direction and stop. You must be in a room to make a suggestion, so your turn ends there.

Or,

IF you are named by somebody else before you move, you travel to the room they're in on THEIR turn. When it's YOUR turn, you can make a suggestion from that room, since you're in it, and remain in that room until your next turn. Or you can leave that room 1 of 2 ways without guessing.

1. If that room (one of the 4 corners) has a secret passage, you can use it to go diagonally, and immediately make a suggestion from the new room.

2. If you want to leave and not use a secret passage, you may travel 2 pink squares: the one for the room you're leaving, and 1 either side.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 7th, 2016 at 2:46:04 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Sorry, didn't mean to say it was your turn. Understandable error. I liked your quip about Bingo though. Your suggestion is not binding, you can change it on your turn.

I imagine you knew Scarlet was first. Then we go clockwise around the mansion as if we all sat at the table each at the starting place of each character, which this diagram shows.

If you need to look at it again, it is in my blog post. Or you can go upthread a bit here to BBBs post and Miplet's board shows starting positions. Peacock is blue, the rest obvious.

You can see after Scarlet we have Mustard. White is next but is skipped. Then Green, and so on.

I'll prompt the Colonel.

February 7th, 2016 at 6:29:08 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
It starts

Scarlet into Lounge and

Mustard can't disprove

I am then signing off

I imagine you knew Scarlet was first.

OG, and guys,

Sorry to have jumped the gun. I thought you were all waiting on me. I'll try to check in several times a day, make sure I don't hold things up.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 7th, 2016 at 6:50:46 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I incorrectly PMd Paco that it was his turn. Sorry about that. I accept all the blame.

I believe it is Mustard's turn now.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
February 7th, 2016 at 7:19:03 AM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: miplet
playng bingo. Please do for me
It was $1000 night. I won with one other person. :+)
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
February 7th, 2016 at 7:28:38 AM permalink
beachbumbabs

WooHOO! Nice job! OK, my people are here. Off for several hours, but will check in.
February 7th, 2016 at 7:31:25 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239

Congratulations! I hope you called "Bingo!!!" loudly and enthusiastically.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
February 7th, 2016 at 9:38:39 AM permalink
odiousgambit
PM me if you want any disproof I do with your cards to have a certain order. I automatically will try to show to others Suspects first, Weapons second, and Rooms last, just on the basis of what would seem to be most valuable. And to show the same card again if it has already been shown to that player[that will trump the other order, including what you might send me]
Page 4 of 14<1234567>Last »