Clue Game 5

Page 2 of 9<12345>Last »
February 13th, 2016 at 7:20:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Btw, I suggest if we have any brand new players (which we don't at the moment) the new players get Scarlett or Mustard, since I think there is still a potential advantage.

right now, everyone is a veteran it appears.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 13th, 2016 at 8:12:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Sorry, all, still have to sit out. Busy month all month.
The President is a fink.
February 14th, 2016 at 10:51:18 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: beachbumbabs
Ok, I've sent out a couple invites in case there are others interested in a new game, and holding a spot for Paco should he decide to play. I will be dealing cards to either 6 or 7 players, depending on how many come in (6 unless we get 7 live players). Characters will be selected in the following order (I cut cards to assign)

1. Paco (or if he declines, someone else gets the spot but moves to the back on character choices)
2. Fr G.
3. The Cesspit
4. Rxwine
5. OG
6. Miplet
7. Player to be named if necessary (If there's a 7th, we will add Brown, Pillow, and Poison back in)

Players take turns in this order:

Scarlet
Mustard
White
Green
Peacock
Plum
(Brown)

Ok, I think Paco was declining to play the game, but he can still come in if I'm wrong about it, choosing his character towards the end. So, Fr G., please select your character and write it here. Then Cess, and on from there as above. Thanks for your patience! There will be 5 players (without PacoMartin), but 6 characters will have cards; the 6th will not suggest, just disprove.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 14th, 2016 at 10:56:53 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: og
PM me if you want any disproof I do with your cards to have a certain order. I automatically will try to show to others Suspects first, Weapons second, and Rooms last, just on the basis of what would seem to be most valuable. And to show the same card again if it has already been shown to that player[that will trump the other order, including what you might send me

I copied the above from Clue 4; I intend to follow OG's example on this. Please PM me if you want them released differently.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 14th, 2016 at 11:13:30 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
I'll take whoever is earliest in the turn order when it comes to my selection, cheers!
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
February 14th, 2016 at 12:27:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'll take Mrs. White. if she is still left when I get my pick.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 14th, 2016 at 12:34:16 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I'll take Col. Mustard again.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
February 14th, 2016 at 12:42:07 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
So that makes

Scarlet = The Cesspit (ces)
Mustard = FrGamble (frg)
White = Rxwine (rxw)
Green = Odiousgambit (OG) - who PM'd me yesterday requesting the earliest turn pick available
Peacock = dummy player (dum)
Plum = miplet (mip)

in that turn order.

Here come your cards.

Edited to reflect miplet's choice.
February 14th, 2016 at 12:43:34 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
the starting board, courtesy miplet

Miz Scarlet (ces) may begin when ready.
February 14th, 2016 at 1:05:31 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Scarlett grabs her Mint Julep and enters the Hallway. Hmm, she thinks, and recalls she last saw Plum in here with a wrench. She suggests:

Plum, Wrench, Hall.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
Page 2 of 9<12345>Last »