No votes (0%)
7 votes (63.63%)
4 votes (36.36%)

11 members have voted

February 20th, 2016 at 9:19:34 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
If you believe this then you need to get out of the suburbs and see the real world. BLM defends thugs, they have blocked traffic, they have loudly disrupted white people eating breakfast who were bothering nobody, and lately beat and robbed a US Vet who was minding his own business eating.

If you doubt me when i claim they are a racist group....

That's a very small percentage of those involved and supporting the ideas I described above. They get all the press, and frustrate the people trying to make honest change more than BLM's detractors, many of whom "appreciate" the opportunity to point to them on the news and so not be forced to fix anything.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 21st, 2016 at 3:49:23 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: beachbumbabs
If you believe this then you need to get out of the suburbs and see the real world. BLM defends thugs, they have blocked traffic, they have loudly disrupted white people eating breakfast who were bothering nobody, and lately beat and robbed a US Vet who was minding his own business eating.

If you doubt me when i claim they are a racist group....

That's a very small percentage of those involved and supporting the ideas I described above. They get all the press, and frustrate the people trying to make honest change more than BLM's detractors, many of whom "appreciate" the opportunity to point to them on the news and so not be forced to fix anything.

I agree
AZ constantly takes any extremist on the left and paints a whole movement as extreme when its not.
He demises the majority view in the group and constantly points to the most extreme members actions.
Take the Oregon occupation. I can post videos all day of right wing gun nuts.
But its pointless because they are extremists that don't represent conservative gun owners
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 21st, 2016 at 3:59:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

But its pointless because they are extremists that don't represent conservative gun owners

Cliven Bundy finally got what he wanted
Live rent free on federal land

The guy killed said no way was he going to serve any time in jail
He should have listened to Baretta
Don't do the crime if you cant do the time.
If I am stopped on the highway at a police check point, the smart thing to do is follow all police instructions
Obviously this clown cant follow orders. Why? Because he has a gun, he doesn't have to follow orders. Oh well. A dead gun nut.

The funny thing, the no go zone outside Burns Oregon continues due to a few white conservative terrorist gun nuts still holed up.

The no go zone in Oregon created by white conservative gun nut terrorists continues.
This is great.
Conservatives that constantly complained about no go zones are quiet :-) LOL
Here is the latest negotiation between the terrorists and the FBI

<snip>

Not only do we have a no go zone in Oregon due to conservative white gun nut terrorists.
These nuts will actually park in a persons driveway for 40 min trying to intimidate.

They are terrorists.
Ask the residents
They are terrified

The Oregonian is documenting the many stalking incidents of the local citizens including a Pastor

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/residents_near_oregon_occupati.html#incart_big-photo

I could probably find a bunch more, but I have to go to work tomorrow.
The President is a fink.
February 21st, 2016 at 4:21:14 AM permalink
terapined

I could probably find a bunch more, but I have to go to work tomorrow.

I posted all this because it was funny.
The Oregon occupation was very entertaining to us on the left
It was like watching a conservative gun nut train wreck.
Bottom line is these were all extremists that do not represent your average conservative gun owner
I may point to right wing extremists for entertainment but I know they don't represent the conservative movement overall
I was surprised you didn't jump in and say you were against the Oregon occupation
But then again, I don't know your is position on these clowns :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 21st, 2016 at 4:23:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman

It is not a small number of the BLM movement engaging in these actions, it is large groups of them.

The sad reality is that black society in the USA has collapsed. Almost 5% of the black population is in prison or jail, making it 10% of black males. It is probably fair to say that the same amount either were inside or are on some kind of probation, making it 20% in trouble with the law. The black unemployment rate is usually twice the rate of the national average. Depending on the source blacks are 2-3Xs as likely to be on some kind of welfare. The black illegitimacy rate is nearly 75%. Black neighborhoods in places like LA and Detroit are near war zones. I saw a show about gangs in LA and in some places young black males can barely leave their neighborhoods without peril.

Yet somehow white cops are the problem? Please!

I stand by my statement. BLM is a radical and dangerous racist group and they are only going to get more so. If you want to support them that is fine, but know what you are supporting. IMHO if they wanted to improve life for the average black person there is far more they could do (see above.) But what they are after is cash payouts.

I've been out of the suburbs and seen how things work. What is going on and what is coming are not pretty. Get ready for a replay of the late 1960s/early 1970s and the riot culture we had then.
The President is a fink.
February 21st, 2016 at 4:27:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman

It was like watching a conservative gun nut train wreck.

Funny, I don't recall guns being the issue. I still don't get the term "gun nut." What makes someone a "gun nut?"

Quote:
I was surprised you didn't jump in and say you were against the Oregon occupation
But then again, I don't know your is position on these clowns :-)

It was a story I really did not have time or interest to follow.
The President is a fink.
February 21st, 2016 at 6:17:32 AM permalink
terapined
Funny, I don't recall guns being the issue. I still don't get the term "gun nut." What makes someone a "gun nut?"

This guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79KcgsrB720

He has a gun. He is obviously nuts. It all equals to gun nut
By the way this crazy individual does not represent honest conservative law abiding gun owners

I point out right wing extremists for entertainment but they in no way represent the right wing
You point out left wing extremists and have the misguided notion that these nuts represent the left wing

You are so outraged by nogo zones, I thought you would speak up about this one.
Guns were the issue
That's how the clowns created the nogo zone
Without guns, they would have been rightfully arrested immediately
February 21st, 2016 at 10:39:27 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61

But... maybe they don't understand groups or something. I dunno.

BLM started with Zim and Martin. That was certainly a divisive incident, but not one that was really all that cut and dry (IMO). Sure, Zim could've minded his own damn business, but then, so could have Martin removed himself from the situation. Errors were made on both sides. BOTH. That means the side for whom you fight, the thing that started this all, is already sort of on the other end of right. The very next incident was Brown and Ferguson, where the guy was completely in the wrong. You start with a shaky foundation in Martin and your very next fight is for a legit crim?

Forget BLM protester's actions, they've already lost me based on their concept alone. It'd be like me fighting for the gun rights of freaking Harris and Klebold.

Despite what you all may claim to be their goal, I don't see how you can support them. Bad cops? Sure, a good cause. A good fight to have. A righteous fight. But to align yourselves with people who defend Brown? A guy who robbed a store, assaulted a shopkeep, and then fought with an officer? A guy who was rightfully shot dead by an officer who wasn't even indicted, who by all accounts played it by the book. BLM defends this man. BLM was present and involved in the ensuing riots.

Call a fig a fig and a trough a trough. I don't care if they're racist or a hate group. It's not important. What is important is that their very concept is a fraud. A complete non-starter.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
February 21st, 2016 at 11:22:38 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Face
But... maybe they don't understand groups or something. I dunno.

BLM started with Zim and Martin. That was certainly a divisive incident, but not one that was really all that cut and dry (IMO). Sure, Zim could've minded his own damn business, but then, so could have Martin removed himself from the situation. Errors were made on both sides. BOTH. That means the side for whom you fight, the thing that started this all, is already sort of on the other end of right. The very next incident was Brown and Ferguson, where the guy was completely in the wrong. You start with a shaky foundation in Martin and your very next fight is for a legit crim? .

No this case is not cut and dry
There are plenty of cases that are cut and dry of police brutality and those are the cases where I support BLM

Forget BLM protester's actions, they've already lost me based on their concept alone. .

The incidents of protests AZ refer too are few and far between
That's because BLM supporters like me do not agree with those protest tactics and argue against them in the moveent
The overall Black Lives Matter movement is a decentralized network and has no formal hierarchy or structure.

Despite what you all may claim to be their goal, I don't see how you can support them. Bad cops? Sure, a good cause. A good fight to have. A righteous fight. But to align yourselves with people who defend Brown? A guy who robbed a store, assaulted a shopkeep, and then fought with an officer? A guy who was rightfully shot dead by an officer who wasn't even indicted, who by all accounts played it by the book. BLM defends this man. BLM was present and involved in the ensuing riots. .

I am a BLM supporter and also support the Officers actions regarding what happened in Ferguson
I take each case individually
The protests in Ferguson were very decisive even among the protestors
There were plenty of incidents where Black protestors were preventing other Black protestors from vandalizing businesses

Call a fig a fig and a trough a trough. I don't care if they're racist or a hate group. It's not important. What is important is that their very concept is a fraud. A complete non-starter.

How can being against police brutality be fraudulent concept?
February 21st, 2016 at 11:55:18 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
What many people misunderestimate...

You realize that this is not a word, right? It is a Bush-ism like strategery.

I realize you probably have a shrine to W in your living room, but frankly it makes you sound uneducated.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
Page 2 of 23<12345>Last »