No votes (0%)
7 votes (63.63%)
4 votes (36.36%)

11 members have voted

February 28th, 2017 at 5:49:35 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
No, you have just denied BLM involvement. You seem to be among the many who do not see BLM for what it really is.

Nope. I support a crazy liberal being given what they asked for. If the guy had just sat in the audience respectfully I would not condone him getting punched in the jaw.

There is necessary violence and unnecessary violence
Clearly you support unnecessary violence. You have more in common with the radical violent left then i do
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 28th, 2017 at 6:26:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
There is necessary violence and unnecessary violence
Clearly you support unnecessary violence. You have more in common with the radical violent left then i do

So what violence is "necessary" now? I thought you said you were against all violence?
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2017 at 4:56:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
True Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings

Are we ready to call TBLM out for what it is yet?
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2017 at 5:01:36 PM permalink
terapined

The Daily Caller??????
ROTFL
Its a right wing propaganda site
Give me some impartial source and maybe I'll read
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2017 at 5:06:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman

The Daily Caller??????
ROTFL
Its a right wing propaganda site
Give me some impartial source and maybe I'll read

Funny, not an hour ago you were whining about posting links to claims:

??????
The rules have changed
EB typical tactic is not man up and not post a link but you never call him out on that

The story has quotes of the TBLM Philly group's twitter feed. It is a direct quote.

Are you claiming something else?
The President is a fink.
April 26th, 2017 at 5:49:48 PM permalink
terapined
Feb 1 2017 A jury convicted a Minnesota man of assault for opening fire and wounding five black BLM protesters.
Today, he was sentenced and got 15 years

http://www.breitbart.com/news/jury-convicts-man-who-wounded-black-protesters-in-minnesota/

http://www.startribune.com/sentencing-today-for-gunman-who-shot-5-jamar-clark-protesters/420485043/

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/04/26/jamar-clark-protest-shooter-scarsella-gets-15-years
May 1st, 2017 at 8:25:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Mayor Asking FBI For Help With Investigating City Crime, Rising Murder Rate.

Baltimore murder rate skyrockets. Remember when they tried all those cops for murder when a guy died in the back of the van? Remember how some of us said the cops would stand down? Start answering calls but put forth no other effort since who is going to make an arrest when you get blamed if anything happens to the perp while in custody?

Guess what? Seems we have the results for caving to the angry mob---an unlivable city with a record murder rate.
The President is a fink.
May 1st, 2017 at 9:59:31 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Baltimore murder rate skyrockets. Remember when they tried all those cops for murder when a guy died in the back of the van?

Seems like they should hire smarter cops. In too many cities in this country, "smart cop" is an oxymoron.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 1st, 2017 at 10:11:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
Seems like they should hire smarter cops. In too many cities in this country, "smart cop" is an oxymoron.

Seems to me cops are being smart. If the DA is going to come down against me as a cop for doing my job you better know better that I am going to minimize that risk.

You cab bet the DA does not like the broken-window method of policing, preferring a more PC approach. So cops are going to do their time then go home to the suburbs or one of the teacher-cop-and-fireman wards most cities that require residency have.
The President is a fink.
May 1st, 2017 at 10:17:55 AM permalink
terapined
an unlivable city with a record murder rate.

Absurd
I have a nephew that lives in Baltimore and works downtown. He loves living in the city
Its absolutely livable.
If a bad cop breaks the law, he or she should be prosecuted.
If you break the law, you should be prosecuted regardless if you have or dont have a badge
Some libs are criminals. Some conservatives are criminals. Some cops are criminals. ALL should be prosecuted to the fullest extant of the law