No votes (0%)
7 votes (63.63%)
4 votes (36.36%)

11 members have voted

August 22nd, 2016 at 5:38:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

Hopefully your underground bunker is well stocked!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 22nd, 2016 at 5:41:20 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Young white and black thugs

What amazes me is
Black people getting killed by police - AZ doesn't care
White people getting beat up by whites and blacks - AZ the horror
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 22nd, 2016 at 5:48:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

What amazes me is
Black people getting killed by police - AZ doesn't care
White people getting beat up by whites and blacks - AZ the horror

Someone gets killed committing a crime does not compare with thugs attacking innocents. I also see more and more of this happening. It will keep getting worse because the flames are being fanned by media and politicians who get mileage from it and the masses who blindly follow them.
The President is a fink.
August 22nd, 2016 at 5:52:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288

Hopefully your underground bunker is well stocked!

Absolutely. Don't just learn history, learn from history.
The President is a fink.
August 23rd, 2016 at 4:33:10 AM permalink
terapined
Someone gets killed committing a crime does not compare with thugs attacking innocents. I also see more and more of this happening. It will keep getting worse because the flames are being fanned by media and politicians who get mileage from it and the masses who blindly follow them.

Sandy Hook - Liberals want to do something about this. We want to protect innocent children getting killed.
Conservatives - apathy regarding Sandy Hook.
A few white people are beat up by whites and blacks, now the conservatives are outraged
sad but true

The difference between you and me
Me-I am against ALL violence regardless of politics
AZ- Supports conservative violence against libs
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 23rd, 2016 at 3:00:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Sandy Hook - Liberals want to do something about this. We want to protect innocent children getting killed.

Who doesn't? The difference is liberals want to do it by taking away people's rights. Liberals want to make guns illegal. Conservatives want to make killing illegal. Quite a difference.

Quote:

A few white people are beat up by whites and blacks, now the conservatives are outraged

Not just a few, for months I have shown the violence that BLM is stirring up. The answer is always, "well, those people are not really BLM!" Even when it is a BLM leader of some sort, the same refrain.
The President is a fink.
August 23rd, 2016 at 3:51:40 PM permalink
terapined
Who doesn't? The difference is liberals want to do it by taking away people's rights. Liberals want to make guns illegal. Conservatives want to make killing illegal. Quite a difference. .

Making killing illegal????????
Its already illegal.

Not just a few, for months I have shown the violence that BLM is stirring up. The answer is always, "well, those people are not really BLM!" Even when it is a BLM leader of some sort, the same refrain.

Again
Here is the logical difference between you and me
I am against violence. All violence. I am against anybody that claims they are BLM and does something violent
I am against all violence, regardless of politics
You support violence in incidents where a conservative sucker punches a protester
I am against violence, you support violence
Same logic regarding extremists
I come to the logical conclusion that conservative extremists don't represent conservatives
You come to the illogical conclusion that left wing extremists represent the whole left wing

Whats sad is I've heard this same argument regarding Black rights and their marches in the 60's
The number of peaceful BLM protests far out number any violent actions by the few not true BLM
Same with the Black protest movement of the 60's
August 23rd, 2016 at 4:11:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Making killing illegal????????
Its already illegal.

So, what exactly are you saying?

Quote:

The number of peaceful BLM protests far out number any violent actions by the few not true BLM

See, here is the problem. When BLM does something you disagree with all of the sudden it it not "true" BLM. Sorry, but BLM has had quite a bit of violence and disruption. You do not get to pick and choose. If you want to stand here and say, "I'M BLM!" then fine, I really do not care. But when you make such a strong and complete statement you throw yourself in with the BLM that is causing violence and disruption.
The President is a fink.
August 23rd, 2016 at 4:21:16 PM permalink
terapined
So, what exactly are you saying?.

I have solutions that would have saved those children
Make killing illegal is not a solution, its already illegal

See, here is the problem. When BLM does something you disagree with all of the sudden it it not "true" BLM. Sorry, but BLM has had quite a bit of violence and disruption. .

Most protests are peaceful

You do not get to pick and choose.

Sure I do. I'm picking and choosing.
"You do not get to pick and choose" Where does this come from? What on this planet can prevent me from picking and choosing
I have rights. If I decide to pick and choose, that's my business. I'm picking and choosing baby :-)
This is America. Nobody can take away my rights to pick and choose
Is this more illogical conservative thinking. Libs cant pick and choose but conservatives can?
LOL not buying it

If you want to stand here and say, "I'M BLM!" then fine, I really do not care. But when you make such a strong and complete statement you throw yourself in with the BLM that is causing violence and disruption.

I'm BLM :-)
I am against ALL violence
AZ supports violence, right up there with false BLM which I do not support
False BLM and AZ support violence :-)
August 23rd, 2016 at 4:38:52 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61

Sure I do. I'm picking and choosing.
"You do not get to pick and choose" Where does this come from? What on this planet can prevent me from picking and choosing
I have rights. If I decide to pick and choose, that's my business. I'm picking and choosing baby :-)
This is America. Nobody can take away my rights to pick and choose
Is this more illogical conservative thinking. Libs cant pick and choose but conservatives can?
LOL not buying it

Maple Leafs had the best record in the East last year.
Not the Leafs that lost 42 games. The Leafs that won 29.
First place.
Finally did it.

The other Leafs were the ones in last. That's not true Leafs.
True Leafs won the East.
I support true Leafs.
Losing 42 is not true Leafs.

#Blue and White Matters.

/mirror
/reflection

Can you see what he's pointing out? What I have tried to before?

Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.