Restroom choice for transgender people

Page 25 of 25« First<22232425
Poll
12 votes (48%)
10 votes (40%)
3 votes (12%)

25 members have voted

October 2nd, 2017 at 12:10:49 AM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 111
Posts: 12412
Quote: petroglyph
They must be tortured. I read as far as I could for free, where it went dim and said 6 surgeries over a year. I don't like surgery that well.


Just one surgeon has dealt with 12 men
who want their Johnson's back. Multiply
that by surgeons who do this worldwide
and it's an epidemic of second thoughts.
Gee, they say, maybe turning myself into
a woman wasn't all it was cracked up
to be.. Ya think?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 2nd, 2017 at 1:02:29 AM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 18
Posts: 2395
Quote: Evenbob
Just one surgeon has dealt with 12 men
who want their Johnson's back. Multiply
that by surgeons who do this worldwide
and it's an epidemic of second thoughts.
Gee, they say, maybe turning myself into
a woman wasn't all it was cracked up
to be.. Ya think?
I had no idea there had been that many procedures? Like I said they must be tortured in their minds, not just the first change, but going back. I can't imagine.
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
October 2nd, 2017 at 2:14:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 111
Posts: 12412
Rush calls the operations 'Takeadickoffame' and 'Addadicktome'.
Pretty funny..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 2nd, 2017 at 2:29:51 PM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 4
Posts: 1068
Quote: petroglyph
I had no idea there had been that many procedures? Like I said they must be tortured in their minds, not just the first change, but going back. I can't imagine.


Even in the small Canadian ranching town I grew up in the 60's we had a fellow with a family come out publicly and change his sex. I was a teenager and knew nothing about transgender at the time. Soon his wife had a wife and his kids 2 moms. This lasted about 6 or 7 years and then he had a change of heart. Don't what body parts, if any, where operated on. It was very public since he had a small electronic repair shop and went from sitting behind the bench in pants to sitting behind the bench in a dress. The local weekly paper even covered the story.
"There is no sin but ignorance" Christopher Marlow
October 2nd, 2017 at 3:16:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 111
Posts: 12412
Quote: kenarman
This lasted about 6 or 7 years and then he had a change of heart.


It's like poor people who think money
will solve every problem they have.
They win the lottery and all their
former problems get replaced with
new ones. Same with sex change,
it solves almost nothing and now
it's 'uh oh' time. What the hell have
I done.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 2nd, 2017 at 5:29:43 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 18
Posts: 2395
Quote: Evenbob
Same with sex change,
it solves almost nothing and now
it's 'uh oh' time. What the hell have
I done.
I've had some pretty bad hangovers, but I believe that would top them all.
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
November 2nd, 2017 at 11:39:58 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Member since: May 24, 2016
Threads: 1
Posts: 130
Quote: Evenbob
Now that ams288 is here, as usual he drags any thread he's in down to his level of discourse.


I totally agee!!
November 21st, 2017 at 9:16:53 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 6
Posts: 328
Quote: Evenbob
Just one surgeon has dealt with 12 men
who want their Johnson's back. Multiply
that by surgeons who do this worldwide
and it's an epidemic of second thoughts.
Gee, they say, maybe turning myself into
a woman wasn't all it was cracked up
to be.. Ya think?


We are taking care of these patients at my hospital. They all have seemed 100% sure of their decision. Bob, the informed consent process and psychological testing these patients go through is thorough. Of course, when dealing with human beings, there will be an occasional change of mind. I have been involved with dozens, if not hundreds of vasectomy and tubal ligation reversals.
November 21st, 2017 at 11:06:23 AM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 111
Posts: 12412
Quote: SOOPOO
We are taking care of these patients at my hospital. They all have seemed 100% sure of their decision. .


I'm sure they were. It's like the
people who think winning the
lottery will solve all their problems
and all it does is create new ones.

Same thing with a sex change. You
are still 'you' and are now the female
version, with a whole new set of
problems heaped on the ones you
thought would be solved. People
are idiots, by and large..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 21st, 2017 at 11:12:15 AM permalink
JimRockford
Member since: Sep 18, 2015
Threads: 1
Posts: 288
Quote: Evenbob
People are idiots, by and large..

I've been thinking of using a signature line.
Page 25 of 25« First<22232425