2 votes (9.52%)

21 members have voted

February 24th, 2016 at 6:14:30 PM permalink
Face
Administrator
Threads: 61
Quote: terapined
Used to happen a lot in the old days
I remember going to huge music or sporting events at real old venues or stadiums...

Yes! That's where. Some little dive with a band, and same thing. Packed to over capacity, there's a run on the john, for sure ladies popped in the men's room. Always with a "do you mind?" and none of us guys gave half a hell.

Obv this is way different than, say, a business meeting.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
February 24th, 2016 at 6:59:35 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 35
Quote: Face
Yes! That's where. Some little dive with a band, and same thing. Packed to over capacity, there's a run on the john, for sure ladies popped in the men's room. Always with a "do you mind?" and none of us guys gave half a hell.

Back in the day saw the Grateful Dead at the LA Sports Arena in LA right near the Coliseum
Big place but a real old dump.
In a regular men's room , a bit of privacy with individual urinals
This place, men's room built real cheap, just a long trough along the wall near the floor
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 25th, 2016 at 4:57:10 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 5
Quote: AZDuffman
The thing on breastfeeding is that there are some things you just do not do in mixed company. If I have to adjust my manliness I don't just whip it out and do so. I go to the men's room and straighten things out, wash my hands, and return to where I was. Same with breastfeeding. If it is time the lady should politely excuse herself, take care of the feeding, and return.

Seriously, fuck you. You are one of the most intolerant people I have ever met on the internet. I'm so glad that Trump is going to kill the GOP.

Breastfeeding is a natural part of life. In addition, bathrooms are typically filthy. Where is the new mother supposed to go if there is nowhere to "politely excuse herself"?
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
February 25th, 2016 at 7:11:07 AM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 4
Quote: TheCesspit
That anyone gives a shit about this....
Pun intended? LOL

Seriously, unless anatomical females try to use the urinal, I could care less.

And even then I probably wouldn't care...
Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
February 25th, 2016 at 7:25:17 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 5
Quote: DJTeddyBear
Pun intended? LOL

Seriously, unless anatomical females try to use the urinal, I could care less.

And even then I probably wouldn't care...

My wife uses one of these when we're out camping and hiking. Also comes in handy when she needs to use a nasty port-a-john. Its official name is "feminine urinary device," but one of her friends teases her and calls it her detachable penis.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
February 25th, 2016 at 7:34:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 101
Quote: AcesAndEights
Seriously, fuck you. You are one of the most intolerant people I have ever met on the internet. I'm so glad that Trump is going to kill the GOP.

Breastfeeding is a natural part of life. In addition, bathrooms are typically filthy. Where is the new mother supposed to go if there is nowhere to "politely excuse herself"?

First there is no reason for such language. Second, what you call intolerance I call simple manners. There is almost always some kind of more private area to retreat to. But if a restroom is all that is available then well make do. Or use an extractor.

If a place is too crowded it might not be a place for a baby in the first place?

Something tells me your anger cones more from my refusal to say men should be allowed in the ladies room?
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
February 25th, 2016 at 7:35:58 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23

He's compassionate about the ladies, he told us before...

Except he doesn't realize the point of breasts is to nuture the future. It's the equivalent of sorting out your junk.

Totally ridiculous.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
February 25th, 2016 at 7:44:07 AM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 4
Quote: rxwine
It was interesting to read that some nudist resorts provide separate restrooms, some don't. Whatever you want to make of that.
What I make of it is, is a lack of concern by the builder of those without extra facilities, for what the place may be used for after it is no longer a nudist resort.

Or a former standard resort converted to a nudist place.
Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
February 25th, 2016 at 9:35:16 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 12
Breastfeeding is a natural part of life.
At your age you should be able to switch to a glass.
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
February 25th, 2016 at 10:29:46 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 318

I've nothing to add, but I thought the sentiment was worth repeating.

Unfortunately political parties are harder to kill than that. If we're lucky, though, the GOP base may become less radicalized towards the theocratic right.
If Trump where half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be twice as smart as he really is.