Clue Game 6

Page 4 of 8<1234567>Last »
March 1st, 2016 at 8:35:42 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Looks like everyone was able to use the move.php page. If you need help with the other ones let me know. Any questions, comments, suggestions, or complaints?
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
March 2nd, 2016 at 3:23:05 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: miplet
Looks like everyone was able to use the move.php page. If you need help with the other ones let me know. Any questions, comments, suggestions, or complaints?

Pretty awesome stuff that goes off without a hitch!

It was fun doing it the other way too, but sometimes the game was too slow. And not only did this include extra time to allow for accusations, but that process caused confusion too. This is a very big improvement.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 3rd, 2016 at 2:15:37 AM permalink
odiousgambit
No telling what has happened to theCesspit . Some things are beyond anyone's control.

The provision of the modifications we were going by in the first game had us skip someone's turn after 24 hrs; to be re-inserted elsewhere in the round. We only had one experience IIRC where we almost did this, but the feeling was to extend beyond 24 hours.

Now it could be that Miplet's new mechanism can't skip a player? If it can I am ready to move on, as long as theCesspit can have his turn later in the round.
March 3rd, 2016 at 2:21:48 AM permalink
miplet
Quote: odiousgambit
No telling what has happened to theCesspit . Some things are beyond anyone's control.

The provision of the modifications we were going by in the first game had us skip someone's turn after 24 hrs; to be re-inserted elsewhere in the round. We only had one experience IIRC where we almost did this, but the feeling was to extend beyond 24 hours.

Now it could be that Miplet's new mechanism can't skip a player? If it can I am ready to move on, as long as theCesspit can have his turn later in the round.
He could only move outside, so I moved him outside of Hall. I'll manually fix the database if he wants to change it to Lounge or Study.
Scarlet (Ces)
Moves outside Hall

"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
March 3rd, 2016 at 3:17:57 AM permalink
odiousgambit
OK, good, glad you can do that.

Col. Mustard shakily picks up a pool cue. Why does he feel like braining Mrs. Peacock with it? Oh, yeah, she hauled him over here with the ridiculous suggestion a man of his character might kill someone ... with the candlestick at that. Maybe she's trying to throw everybody off when...
March 3rd, 2016 at 3:18:48 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Mustard (OG)
Stays in Billiard Room
Suggests Mrs. Peacock with Candlestick in Billiard Room
White (bbb) can't disprove
Green (Wiz) disproves

March 3rd, 2016 at 4:22:01 AM permalink
miplet
The next 4 players all must move outside a room. TheCesspit will be the next player that will be able to make a suggestion.
March 3rd, 2016 at 6:58:08 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
White (bbb)
Moves outside Kitchen

Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 3rd, 2016 at 7:47:46 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Sorry, I am here, without my notes, will be with them later. Will play. Game is moving so fast :)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
March 3rd, 2016 at 10:36:00 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Mr. Green moves to outside the Lounge.

Link: http://miplet.net/clue/game6/.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 4 of 8<1234567>Last »