Clue Game 8

Page 2 of 5<12345>
March 28th, 2016 at 4:22:59 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
She was part of the conversation enough that I didn't wait to make sure she would be playing. She never actually said she would play game 8.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 28th, 2016 at 6:49:07 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Her last post was on March 22, six days ago. I imagine she is out of town somewhere. At this point, I don't think she would be mad if somebody stepped in for her. Maybe FrG.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 28th, 2016 at 6:52:47 AM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: Wizard
Her last post was on March 22, six days ago. I imagine she is out of town somewhere. At this point, I don't think she would be mad if somebody stepped in for her. Maybe FrG.
I can manually skip her when I get home at about 840 and she can take her turn later.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
March 28th, 2016 at 6:54:12 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
I see she just posted at WoV. I'll remind her that it is her turn.
March 28th, 2016 at 6:55:23 AM permalink
miplet
Quote: miplet
I can manually skip her when I get home at about 840 and she can take her turn later.

That sounds like only a temporary solution. How about just restarting the game without her?
ok. I'll just change her to a Dummy player.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
March 28th, 2016 at 6:56:31 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
ok. I'll just change her to a Dummy player.

I see you're responding to a post I had up for only a minute. If you haven't done it yet, let's give her the rest of the day to move (see my post two posts above).
March 28th, 2016 at 6:58:35 AM permalink
miplet
I see you're responding to a post I had up for only a minute. If you haven't done it yet, let's give her the rest of the day to move (see my post two posts above).
ok. :+). Back to counting money so I can go home.
March 28th, 2016 at 7:09:11 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
ok. :+). Back to counting money so I can go home.

Sorry, guys! I was out of town til late last night!

So, I'm Mustard, hmmmm.....first time as a guy character. Maybe it'll be lucky.

Mustard (BBB)
Enters Lounge
Suggests Professor Plum with Rope in Lounge
White (Wiz) can't disprove
Green (OG) can't disprove
Peacock (Dum) disproves

miplet; loving the below-the-line additions. For some reason, though, some of the parens come out as pound signs and need manual correction in that query, though they print correctly above the line.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 28th, 2016 at 8:07:57 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
White (Wiz)
Enters Kitchen
Suggests Professor Plum with Revolver in Kitchen
Green (OG) disproves

March 28th, 2016 at 9:06:29 AM permalink
miplet
Quote: beachbumbabs

miplet; loving the below-the-line additions. For some reason, though, some of the parens come out as pound signs and need manual correction in that query, though they print correctly above the line.
Weird. If this happens again, can you do a screen shot? You might need to redact the disprove card.
If any one else has errors, please let me know.
Page 2 of 5<12345>