No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (20%)
3 votes (60%)

5 members have voted

April 28th, 2016 at 5:05:27 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Useless damn game...sazzafrazzafrumpum...grrr.

Ahem. Congrats, Wizard!

Very frustrating to keep getting stopped by character cards from computer players first several rounds. Absolutely no luck in being able to infer anything from hitting a room card, or even a weapon card, from one of them. Helped Wizard, who did not help me in return.

The laughable part was plum's holdings, as the guesses went, and I wasted a turn verifying the situation about the study. The study was in plum's hand and was masked from both miplet and me by our guesses that ran to him. Mean time, I don't see how Wizard got all those other non-corner rooms eliminated except being lucky enough to have two of tthem in hand (mustard had to have ballroom in round 5, because the other 2 guesses were correct). I still had 4 rooms to slog through at that point, even though I'd had suspect and weapon for 4 rounds already. Wizard also didn't reveal a single card in his hand throughout, while mine got exposed every early round. Which is why I said (earlier) we need more people moving/guessing per round to get some of that fixed.

This sounds like whining. Probably is at least a little. Grrrr. My strategy, such as it was, was flawed and failed me about 4 turns ago, downhill from there. Learn from it and move on.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
April 28th, 2016 at 6:31:13 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
That was an interesting game. It took quite a bit of logical inference, at least for me.

Regarding the rooms, I had two of them. Then bounced between the study and kitchen most of the game. Somebody called me into the ballroom, which helped with that. Others I could eliminate by knowing what three cards certain players did have. In the end it came down to the Billiard Room or Hall. I also wasn't sure if the weapon was the candlestick or rope. Fortunately, my last turn eliminated both the rope and billiard room as possibilities.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 6 of 6« First<3456