No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

5 members have voted

June 6th, 2016 at 3:46:55 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Kheh San was a trap to force the US to be 'offsides' when TET started in the cities, so overall the cannonfodder of General Giap were used to defeat the Americans by luring them to the middle of nowhere just before TET.

Volunteer? H'mm.... what was that football hero who volunteered for the Rangers and got intentionally murdered by one of his own company? NOT 'friendly fire' but Premeditated Murder and the army covered it up?

Vietnam manpower needs were so high they would have a man in combat on Tuesday and he would be a civilian on Thursday.

SVA was solely to keep their President in power and never wanted to inflict casualties on the enemy.

Democracy in SE Asia? Ain't been one in all of recorded history. Not once. Not ever.
June 6th, 2016 at 6:49:54 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Hmmm, you claiming Pat Tillman was deliberately targetted during an ambush?

Seems... unlikely.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
June 6th, 2016 at 7:19:24 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: TheCesspit
Hmmm, you claiming Pat Tillman was deliberately targetted during an ambush?
Seems... unlikely.
The forensic pathologist must have failed to consult you.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/04/22/305969203/soldier-speaks-up-a-decade-after-pat-tillmans-friendly-fire-death

I believe his family returned his medals as they were awarded by liars and cheaters.
June 6th, 2016 at 9:21:10 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Quote: Fleastiff
The forensic pathologist must have failed to consult you.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/04/22/305969203/soldier-speaks-up-a-decade-after-pat-tillmans-friendly-fire-death

I believe his family returned his medals as they were awarded by liars and cheaters.

That article (and the others I have read) say it was friendly fire (which was not the original story, sure). They don't say Tillman was deliberatelyt targetted with the knowledge it WAS him, or that it WAS a US soldier. The shooters thought he was an enemy. Incorrectly, and obviously the news they killed one of their own has been devastating.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
June 6th, 2016 at 10:41:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
OK.... you research the degree of spread of the US weapon that fired those shots ... teh range was close and the family would never have returned the medals had they not been sure it was a cover up right from the start. It was not enemy fire, it was not friendly fire... it was murder.
June 7th, 2016 at 4:36:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
OK.... you research the degree of spread of the US weapon that fired those shots ... teh range was close and the family would never have returned the medals had they not been sure it was a cover up right from the start. It was not enemy fire, it was not friendly fire... it was murder.

The family was lied to
When a family gives up a son to their country and that son makes the ultimate sacrifice
You tell the family the TRUTH
The Bush admin and Rumsfeld ordered the military to lie to the family due to politics
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 7th, 2016 at 6:18:59 AM permalink
TheCesspit

Murder is the deliberate act. Having done some reading, I can find one, unverified claim it was murder. Based on snipers in the area or the close spacing of the wounds... Things that would have been possible with high rate of fire weapons as an accident.

Plenty that it was covered up as enemy fire. I understand the families reaction to a cover up too.

But I am confused about the claim of Murder, hence my scepticism. Murder would require a lot more conspiracy.. When clearly even the basic enemy fire didn't last.
June 7th, 2016 at 7:16:36 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: TheCesspit
But I am confused about the claim of Murder, hence my skepticism. Murder would require a lot more conspiracy.. When clearly even the basic enemy fire didn't last.

They were pinned down by enemy fire, one American was immobilized and the Football Star yelled at him that it was up to him to maneuver to get himself out of trouble, the soldier simply fired three rounds into the man yelling at him to do something. The cover up started immediately due to previous orders received that the Army did not want bad publicity if he should die. So it started as enemy fire and fizzled into friendly fire and very little truth leaked out but it was enough to convince the family that it was indeed murder by a fellow soldier. It was simply not a story that the Army wanted to be made public. Fifteen Million Dollar contract awaiting him and he gets shot by a fellow soldier. Imagine those headlines. A recruiters nightmare.
Page 4 of 4<1234