Trump's disdain for data & analytics

Page 3 of 9<123456>Last »
June 7th, 2016 at 12:15:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: TheCesspit
If Trump loses, I bet he concedes politely, and then the next day starts his normal thin skinned 'alpha male' ranting that's based mostly on the facts he made up in his head.

I'm going with this.

http://madworldnews.com/psychic-prediction-obama-2016/

Quote:
predicted that our 44th president would be an African-American male, but her next prediction is a chilling one. She claims that Obama will be the last president of the United States

Madworldnews. How could it not be accurate?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 7th, 2016 at 4:09:07 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Wizard
Did he ever concede about being wrong in his ranting for years about Obama being born in Kenya?

Trump owes Obama an apology for suggesting Obama isn't a real American. But Trump doesn't do apologies.

Trump owes Ted Cruz an apology for suggesting that Cruz's father helped assassinate JFK. But Trump doesn't do apologies.

Trump owes John McCain an apology for criticizing McCain for being shot down on his 23rd raid over North Vietnam. But Trump doesn't do apologies. (Trump does, however, do deferments. Rich Kid Donald got 4 deferments during Vietnam.)

Trump's stubbornness isn't smart, politically. Last November, Trump refused to apologize for mocking a reporter disabled with arthrogryposis. So now, 7 months later, the Clintons are airing a commercial in swing states Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, and Ohio. The Clintons' line of attack could have been defused back in November, if only Trump had had the foresight to apologize.

If you haven't seen it, here's the commercial. It's devastating. Why didn't Rubio or Kasich or Cruz air this commercial?

June 7th, 2016 at 4:20:30 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: rxwine

Madworldnews. How could it not be accurate?

I been telling you people for, like, 3 or 4 years now. Did you think I was kidding?

Hil sweeps the whatever, but then the legal bites her. All the kings horses and all the kings men won't let the orange one win, but it's too outwardly obvious to the public of the farce. Hil is locked up, Trump wins by default, and the whole system crashes in protest and stupor. Uprisings, revolts, riots. And here I am. In my prime. Old enough to know things, young enough to do them. Positioned in the arm of the federal government what controls information. And I got not a single GD thing to lose.

Coup in '22.

You thought I was joking.

Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
June 7th, 2016 at 4:31:22 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: reno
If you haven't seen it, here's the commercial. It's devastating. Why didn't Rubio or Kasich or Cruz air this commercial?

Maybe they were afraid it would give Trump more votes. His bigotry, I think, is at the core of his appeal to his supporters.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
June 7th, 2016 at 4:59:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: reno

I love it.

Trump claimed to not know the guy he was apparently mocking, but watching that footage in the video, it is clear that is just another blatant Trump lie.

The media & Republican candidates always let him get away with it during the primary!

He won't be so lucky against Hillary.

Her attack speech on Trump last week is proof that she will be able to do a great job of holding Trump accountable for the things he's actually said.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 7th, 2016 at 11:52:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
His bigotry, I think, is at the core of his appeal to his supporters.

It's that he speaks his mind that's his
appeal. We're all bigoted about something.
They look at Trump and see a non
PC politician running for president.
Even Jesse Jackson says he's afraid when
three young black guys are behind
him on the street, does that make
him a bigot? Trump thinks the
judge is against him because of
the wall. Does that make Trump
a bigot. Nope.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 8th, 2016 at 4:33:28 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
Trump thinks the
a bigot. Nope.

Paul Ryan
"Saying a person can’t do their job because of their race is the textbook definition of a racist comment"
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 8th, 2016 at 5:48:00 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Trump thinks the
a bigot. Nope.

Actually, it does make him a bigot. And an idiot.

Very few righties are even willing to defend him on this. I'm glad EB is stepping up to the plate.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 8th, 2016 at 6:50:41 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
Paul Ryan

RINO! :)

Quote:
"Saying a person can’t do their job because of their race is the textbook definition of a racist comment"

Not if you're Trump and go after the same group your "base" doesn't like. Apparently.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 8th, 2016 at 7:54:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Back to Trump's disdain for data & analytics
I am really amazed he campaigned in California
Its a total waste of money and resources
Smart republican presidential campaigns look closely at the electoral map and always concentrate on battleground states

By the way the circus is back in town this weekend
Trump campaign just reserved space at the convention center in Tampa for Saturday
I may attend just for fun.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 3 of 9<123456>Last »