Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

June 12th, 2016 at 2:18:41 PM permalink
heyslick
Member since: May 24, 2016
Threads: 0
Posts: 6
Quote: ams288
He wouldn't.

His fake "Muslim ban" would not have stopped this.

He will never be President, thankfully.



Banning Guns wouldn't solve the problem either --- making 'America Great again' is the only solution. To bad SO many of our politicians are determined to destroy America. Trump, will be elected and put an end to all of this insanity. The so-called moderate Muslims are cowards, their words mean nothing.
June 12th, 2016 at 2:21:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 106
Posts: 10692
Quote: AZDuffman
She is trying to find a YouTube video to blame it all on.


LOL! She's in a bad position, she can't condemn
it as Islamic terrorism without taking the chance
of pissing off Obama. For him it doesn't exist,
being the Muslim that he is. Trump had congrats
coming at him from all directions for getting it
right. He said he doesn't want the congrats, and
that's all the press saw. They ignored why he
said it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 12th, 2016 at 2:29:08 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1908
Quote: heyslick
Banning Guns wouldn't solve the problem either --- making 'America Great again' is the only solution. To bad SO many of our politicians are determined to destroy America. Trump, will be elected and put an end to all of this insanity. The so-called moderate Muslims are cowards, their words mean nothing.


Awe.... Banned for 7 days from WoV so you crawl over here and post. How cute.
June 12th, 2016 at 2:38:00 PM permalink
heyslick
Member since: May 24, 2016
Threads: 0
Posts: 6
Quote: ams288
Awe.... Banned for 7 days from WoV so you crawl over here and post. How cute.




I don't crawl anywhere - my fingers do it for me --- I'm hoping she'll ban me peramantely, i.e. since I told her where to go. I sure wish I could meet you face-to-face, just to see if your brave enough to back up your discussing & cowardly rhetoric.
June 12th, 2016 at 2:40:52 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1908
Quote: heyslick
I don't crawl anywhere - my fingers do it for me --- I'm hoping she'll ban me peramantely, i.e. since I told her where to go. I sure wish I could meet you face-to-face, just to see if your brave enough to back up your discussing & cowardly rhetoric.


Sure, come to MI and I'll back up my "discussing & cowardly rhetoric" (whatever that means....).
June 12th, 2016 at 2:55:29 PM permalink
heyslick
Member since: May 24, 2016
Threads: 0
Posts: 6
Quote: ams288
Sure, come to MI and I'll back up my "discussing & cowardly rhetoric" (whatever that means....).




Send me the ticket or the money I need ---- Muhammad Ali once said: "I'm so mean, I make medicine sick." LOL! when you see me you'll need more than medicine.
June 12th, 2016 at 2:56:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 98
Posts: 6185
Quote: Evenbob
LOL! She's in a bad position, she can't condemn
it as Islamic terrorism without taking the chance
of pissing off Obama. For him it doesn't exist,
being the Muslim that he is. Trump had congrats
coming at him from all directions for getting it
right. He said he doesn't want the congrats, and
that's all the press saw. They ignored why he
said it.


Liberals are in a no-win situation.

Can't blame the muslim or you are blaming muslims.

Can't blame the gays for "offending" the muslim because then you are blaming gays!

Of course they will blame the gun!

However, be ready for more and more of these. We have had many and this was bigger and more successful than most. But welcoming those who hate the USA and western values just means it will continue. My thought is that those in power hope that this makes more people beg for more freedom to be taken away.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
June 12th, 2016 at 3:01:32 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1908
Quote: AZDuffman
Can't blame the gays for "offending" the muslim because then you are blaming gays!.


This is truly one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.
June 12th, 2016 at 3:07:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 98
Posts: 6185
Quote: ams288
This is truly one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.


Why?

Islam is against homosexuality.

If the guy was a Christian we would be hearing wall-to-wall coverage of how Christianity is "homophobic."

Why is it different when the guy is a muslim?
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
June 12th, 2016 at 3:09:40 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1908
Quote: AZDuffman
Liberals are in a no-win situation.

Can't blame the muslim or you are blaming muslims.

Can't blame the gays for "offending" the muslim because then you are blaming gays!


Also.... So under AZ logic, liberals are in a losing position because we can't blame gays for a terrorist's homophobia...

So does that mean conservatives are in a winning position because they can blame the gays?

I mean, it is clear that many conservatives have one major thing in common with the terrorist: their homophobia. But I didn't think they would be so open about highlighting it...