Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

June 12th, 2016 at 3:18:15 PM permalink
heyslick
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
Also.... So under AZ logic, liberals are in a losing position because we can't blame gays for a terrorist's homophobia...

So does that mean conservatives are in a winning position because they can blame the gays?

I mean, it is clear that many conservatives have one major thing in common with the terrorist: their homophobia. But I didn't think they would be so open about highlighting it...

NO! conservatives don't have anything in common with terrorist --- FYI the deadly deed was done by a Muslim who despised homosexuals with a deadly passion.
June 12th, 2016 at 3:19:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Also.... So under AZ logic, liberals are in a losing position because we can't blame gays for a terrorist's homophobia...

So does that mean conservatives are in a winning position because they can blame the gays?

I mean, it is clear that many conservatives have one major thing in common with the terrorist: their homophobia. But I didn't think they would be so open about highlighting it...

Lets try this again.

Liberals will usually find any excuse for an islamic attack. Somehow the islamic terrorists were "provoked" or "offended" at something, anything. But this time they cannot excuse the reasons because the reasons were another liberal group.

You call anything not totally supporting gays "homophobia." Sorry I am not down with it. Never have been and never will be.

The guy was not a conservative, in fact seems like he was a registered Democrat. So keep trying your best. But denying we have a muslim problem in the USA just got a lot harder.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2016 at 3:24:09 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
You call anything not totally supporting gays "homophobia." .

No I don't. I call homophobia homophobia.

This terrorist was a homophobe, obviously (he was disgusted and angered by seeing two men kissing - sounds exactly like Beethoven9th used to sound, actually).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 12th, 2016 at 3:25:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
No I don't. I call homophobia homophobia.

Please give us your definition of "homophobia" then. Because it seems pretty broad.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2016 at 3:29:36 PM permalink
heyslick
Lets try this again.

Liberals will usually find any excuse for an islamic attack. Somehow the islamic terrorists were "provoked" or "offended" at something, anything. But this time they cannot excuse the reasons because the reasons were another liberal group.

You call anything not totally supporting gays "homophobia." Sorry I am not down with it. Never have been and never will be.

The guy was not a conservative, in fact seems like he was a registered Democrat. So keep trying your best. But denying we have a muslim problem in the USA just got a lot harder.

Obama and Hilary will just ignore the problem --- I'm surprised the media et al haven't made claims of how oppressed the poor shooter was or blaming America, this country has shifted so far to the left, if Trump isn't elected I don't think our nation will survive another generation.
June 12th, 2016 at 3:40:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: heyslick
if Trump isn't elected I don't think our nation will survive another generation.

Oh gimme a break. America will be fine no matter who gets elected.

That type of drama queen talk is annoying from both sides - right and left.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 12th, 2016 at 4:08:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Obama and Hilary will just ignore the problem --- I'm surprised the media et al haven't made claims of how oppressed the poor shooter was or blaming America, this country has shifted so far to the left, if Trump isn't elected I don't think our nation will survive another generation.

You are newer on this side so have not seen some of what I have said before. Either Trump or Hillary will be facing huge social issues the next 10 years. Trump is far better equipped to handle them, but they are coming. I am talking the beginnings of a social collapse of the USA as we know it. Been in decline since 1964, now getting to the point on the slope where we fall off. For 70+ years we have been able to buy our way out of anything by printing dollars and control of the world financial system. That may well soon end. Right after it does, collapse will happen.

The events of this weekend just show the boil level we are at. The left refuses to acknowledge a problem, instead blaming guns themselves. Very similar to the late 1960s, when guns were blamed for crime that had many other causes. Just get used to this kind of day, more are coming.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2016 at 5:53:30 PM permalink
heyslick
You are newer on this side so have not seen some of what I have said before. Either Trump or Hillary will be facing huge social issues the next 10 years. Trump is far better equipped to handle them, but they are coming. I am talking the beginnings of a social collapse of the USA as we know it. Been in decline since 1964, now getting to the point on the slope where we fall off. For 70+ years we have been able to buy our way out of anything by printing dollars and control of the world financial system. That may well soon end. Right after it does, collapse will happen.

The events of this weekend just show the boil level we are at. The left refuses to acknowledge a problem, instead blaming guns themselves. Very similar to the late 1960s, when guns were blamed for crime that had many other causes. Just get used to this kind of day, more are coming.

Whatever happened to that old quote by JFK? Ask not what your country can do for you Ask what you can do for your country - unfortunately that mindset no longer exist in the minds of to many ungrateful and hateful Americans - along with the illegals & new ME immigrants begging for more rights. This country cannot sustain that kind of population growth......period!
June 12th, 2016 at 7:05:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Whatever happened to that old quote by JFK? Ask not what your country can do for you Ask what you can do for your

JFK would not be welcome in today's Democrat Party, which has drifted further and further left. PC has infected the USA to the point that too many dare not call out a threat that is clear as day. "What you can do for your country" is now an excuse to call for higher taxes on someone else. Meanwhile we import more and more people who need handouts.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2016 at 8:19:55 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I don't crawl anywhere - my fingers do it for me --- I'm hoping she'll ban me peramantely, i.e. since I told her where to go. I sure wish I could meet you face-to-face, just to see if your brave enough to back up your discussing & cowardly rhetoric.

Nuke. If the threat weren't enough, this is also a violation of DT rule 15.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber