Fox News bombshell - Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Roger Ailes

Page 18 of 18« First<15161718
October 17th, 2019 at 11:24:06 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: terapined
Quote: ams288
Kind of funny that the title of this thread is “Fox News Bombshell.”

Three years later, a movie about it has been made called Bombshell. Terapined should get royalties!

Its not even out and its getting Oscar buzz

Of course, because it is about a news organization Hollywood deems to be supporting Trump

I wonder what would happen if Hollywood made a movie about CNN -- oh, that's right, they never would
October 17th, 2019 at 11:51:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades
Quote: terapined
Kind of funny that the title of this thread is “Fox News Bombshell.”

Three years later, a movie about it has been made called Bombshell. Terapined should get royalties!

Its not even out and its getting Oscar buzz

Of course, because it is about a news organization Hollywood deems to be supporting Trump

I wonder what would happen if Hollywood made a movie about CNN -- oh, that's right, they never would

Why wouldn't they
Ted Turner starting CNN from nothing at the birth of cable could make a pretty good movie
Ted Turner has done some incredible things in his life
He won the America's cup.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 17th, 2019 at 12:10:11 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
If CNN had a scandal this big lurking behind the scenes, I don’t think Hollywood would hesitate into making a movie about it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 17th, 2019 at 12:34:28 PM permalink
terapined
If CNN had a scandal this big lurking behind the scenes, I don’t think Hollywood would hesitate into making a movie about it.

Maybe a NBC Matt Lauer movie based on Ronan Farrows book
Matt is looking more and more disgusting
Check with that conservative director that likes to talk to an empty chair
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 17th, 2019 at 2:34:48 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/17/part-3-field-ops-manager-at-cnn-zuckers-9am-calls-are-bullshit-were-totally-left-leaningbut-we-dont-want-to-admit-it/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 17th, 2019 at 2:45:50 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/17/part-3-field-ops-manager-at-cnn-zuckers-9am-calls-are-bullshit-were-totally-left-leaningbut-we-dont-want-to-admit-it/

Project Veritas
ROTFL
Got a better source?
James O'Keefe is a clown. I wouldn't believe a single thing this guy says
He's a total sleaze when it comes to trying to get a story
October 17th, 2019 at 3:24:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: petroglyph

The fact that you think this nonsense compares to the *actual* scandal at Fox News spreads volumes.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 17th, 2019 at 3:36:01 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
The fact that you think this nonsense compares to the *actual* scandal at Fox News spreads volumes.

This is not a scandal. There can be no person at CNN that could pass a lie detector if they were forced to say... "CNN presents the news in an unbiased fashion." What could be considered a scandal is if there were Americans who actually still believe that CNN is even remotely unbiased in it's coverage of Trump. I don't think they even try anymore. But CNN is a private entity. There is no rule or law that says it cannot be a shill for the progressive agenda.
Page 18 of 18« First<15161718