GOP Convention

July 19th, 2016 at 2:52:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

If I was black and stopped by a cop, I would be scared, very scared because to some cops, black lives don't matter
That is reality

And to many BLM members, white lives don't matter.

Reality is most of these shootings have ended up being good shoots because the black person escalated the issue to the point deadly force was required. Or it was accidental in the case in Baltimore.

If someone cared about "black lives" they would want more policing as most blacks are killed by other blacks. But that does not whip up support for the BLM movement.
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2016 at 3:48:39 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
And to many BLM members, white lives don't matter..

Not many, just a few and its wrong

Reality is most of these shootings have ended up being good shoots because the black person escalated the issue to the point deadly force was required. Or it was accidental in the case in Baltimore. .

Some are justified, some are not
I have posted that the Michael Brown shooting was justified
Officer Michael Slager murdered a black man.
Why, because Black Lives don't matter to Michael Slager
Its this case and others that I support BLM
I am not against the police. I am against the police that are criminals such as Michael Slager

If someone cared about "black lives" they would want more policing as most blacks are killed by other blacks. But that does not whip up support for the BLM movement.

I want both
More policing and fewer racist cops
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 19th, 2016 at 3:51:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Not many, just a few and its wrong

I would say it is way more than a few.
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2016 at 3:55:22 PM permalink
terapined
I would say it is way more than a few.

I'm BLM
My fellow protestors had no problem with me and I look white
I am ok with white people

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 19th, 2016 at 4:04:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I'm BLM

Until BLM blocks traffic, interrupts people at breakfast, has a riot, talks cray on a news program, or anything else negative. Then somehow, even if that person is a BLM leader, the story changes. If you want to throw in with such a group hey Saul Goodman, but remember who you are associating with when you make such a strong statement. Because you just said you are the guy blocking traffic, interrupting white folks at a meal, or even rioting. Don't think if you tell people that elsewhere that many will feel the same way.

BLM Blocks Ambulence!

Are you still BLM?
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2016 at 4:15:48 PM permalink
terapined
Until BLM blocks traffic, interrupts people at breakfast, has a riot, talks cray on a news program, or anything else negative. Then somehow, even if that person is a BLM leader, the story changes. If you want to throw in with such a group hey Saul Goodman, but remember who you are associating with when you make such a strong statement. Because you just said you are the guy blocking traffic, interrupting white folks at a meal, or even rioting. Don't think if you tell people that elsewhere that many will feel the same way.

BLM Blocks Ambulence!

Are you still BLM?

Those are all false BLM
Again your illogical thinking amazes me
Most BLM protests are peaceful, Most Black protests in the 60's were peaceful, Most independence protests in India against the Brits were peaceful
Just as radical conservatives don't represent conservatives, radical false BLM does not represent BLM, radical Muslims don't represent Muslims, Criminals that wear a badge don't represent the police, a few violent protests in India does not represent Gandhi
July 19th, 2016 at 4:26:45 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I'm BLM
My fellow protestors had no problem with me and I look white
I am ok with white people

I really like this video. God and God alone can bring the healing our country needs.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
July 19th, 2016 at 5:20:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Those are all false BLM

They are not "false" BLM, they are BLM.

I do not hear the leaders of BLM denouncing their actions.

They are BLM. The public sees them as BLM.
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2016 at 5:21:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: FrGamble

God and God alone can bring the healing our country needs.

But sadly the nation keeps turning its back on him.
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2016 at 5:46:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
But sadly the nation keeps turning its back on him.

Because he doesn't exist. No need for fairy tales.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman