Democrat Party Convention

Page 2 of 13<12345>Last »
July 23rd, 2016 at 5:06:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

"I think it is appropriate that I spend a few minutes explaining the bill in Spanish, a language that has been spoken in this country since Spanish missionaries founded St. Augustine, Florida, in 1565, Spanish is also spoken by more than 40 million Americans with a huge investment in the result of this debate."

I like this pick :-)

The USA was a country in 1565? What a dunce!
The President is a fink.
July 23rd, 2016 at 10:34:45 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I don't know if this is common knowledge already, so I thought I put it up?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-23/leaked-dnc-emails-confirm-democrats-rigged-primary-reveal-extensive-media-collusion
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 23rd, 2016 at 11:44:01 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: petroglyph

This is just another example of why Hillary deserves no votes. Unless "I am not Donald Trump" is in and of itself a good enough reason.
Before this latest mega embarrassment for Hillary I saw no way Trump could win a national election against Hillary. But if enough Sanders supporters are now willing to bite their nose to spite their face, and vote Trump instead of Hillary, it is a possibility.

It is really amazing the number of despicable things one woman can be involved in! And the number of foolish things one man (Trump) can say! And that we have to pick between them as President!!!
July 23rd, 2016 at 11:48:04 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman

"I think it is appropriate that I spend a few minutes explaining the bill in Spanish, a language that has been spoken in this country since Spanish missionaries founded St. Augustine, Florida, in 1565, Spanish is also spoken by more than 40 million Americans with a huge investment in the result of this debate."

AZ, I thought DT was more civil that WoV? Do you really think Tim Kaine doesn't know when the USA was founded? I think his comment was meant to highlight how long Spanish has been spoken here, even PREDATING the founding of the USA. I think he is a good selection for Hillary for VP, moderate enough for the discombobulated Republicans who don't like Trump to consider a Democrat vote....... if Hillary wasn't on the top of the ticket!
July 23rd, 2016 at 12:10:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO

AZ, I thought DT was more civil that WoV? Do you really think Tim Kaine doesn't know when the USA was founded? I think his comment was meant to highlight how long Spanish has been spoken here, even PREDATING the founding of the USA. I think he is a good selection for Hillary for VP, moderate enough for the discombobulated Republicans who don't like Trump to consider a Democrat vote....... if Hillary wasn't on the top of the ticket!

I am just holding to the standard that the left has made. A GOP VP candidate makes such a comment and they are a fool and a buffoon and should be replaced. The media piles all over them. I am just making a point in my own way as I often do.
The President is a fink.
July 23rd, 2016 at 2:40:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I love this video. This is what's
different this time, the media
isn't fooling anybody. This
guy is obviously not a Yale grad,
but even he gets it. Look at
the smug and superior look on
the CNN reporters face in the
last half, it says it all.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 23rd, 2016 at 2:50:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
I love this video. This is what's
different this time, the media
isn't fooling anybody. This
guy is obviously not a Yale grad,
but even he gets it. Look at
the smug and superior look on
the CNN reporters face in the
last half, it says it all.

WOW! I'd love to have a beer with that black guy. He and whoever the voice in the background took that CNN reporter, dropped his britches, and spanked him in front of all those people. Omega male probably came close to wetting himself. No wonder nobody takes CNN seriously.
The President is a fink.
July 23rd, 2016 at 4:05:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Poor Kaine, whoever he is. He's now forced
to spend time with Hill, something Bill avoids
at all costs. And now Wikileaks has emails
showing the DNC was in the tank for Hillary,
and totally against Sanders. Isn't that illegal?
Sanders supporters are kinda sorta not liking
this at all..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 23rd, 2016 at 5:49:46 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Among some of the trophy emails released by Wiki leaks data dump is this gem, created by the DNC. False job listings on Craigslist for supposedly working for Trump organizations. Funny.

"Deep inside the treasure trove of smears, collusion, and questionable fund-raising exposed by Wikileaks dump of DNC leaked emails was this little gem of 'innocent propaganda' by the Clinton campaign against the Trump campaign.

The email - found here- shows DNC staffers’ creating a fake craigslist job posting made for women who wish to apply to jobs at one of Trump’s organizations."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-23/long-all-offensive-shit-verbatim-im-fine-it
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 23rd, 2016 at 6:40:32 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

The first time Spanish was spoken in the land which is now the USA was by members of expedition led by Ponce de Leon to Florida in 1513.
Page 2 of 13<12345>Last »