Democrat Party Convention

July 25th, 2016 at 1:11:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Debbie BlabberMouth Shultz booed off stage
by her own FL people. Such a shame.

'Blabbermouth' is a Rush invention, he's called
her that since 2012. Pretty funny and true.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 25th, 2016 at 3:25:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
So, Democrats are the ones who are not racist. They are the ones who "reach out to Hispanics." And they do not like "hate talk" and all those disparaging terms?

I guess someone forgot to tell this DNC staffer! "Taco Bowl Engagement!" Yeah, Mexican-Americans should love them for that!

This WikiLeaks thing should be a gift that keeps on giving. And it also proves if you had any doubt Hillary's unprotected server was hacked, the fact that the DNC was hacked should put it to rest. The DNC probably has some people who know about cyber-security. They are not ready for prime-time what with a leak like this, but someone probably knew security procedures.

Taco Bowl Engagement!
The President is a fink.
July 25th, 2016 at 3:41:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
So, Democrats are the ones who are not racist. They are the ones who "reach out to Hispanics." And they do not like "hate talk" and all those disparaging terms?

I guess someone forgot to tell this DNC staffer! "Taco Bowl Engagement!" Yeah, Mexican-Americans should love them for that!

This WikiLeaks thing should be a gift that keeps on giving. And it also proves if you had any doubt Hillary's unprotected server was hacked, the fact that the DNC was hacked should put it to rest. The DNC probably has some people who know about cyber-security. They are not ready for prime-time what with a leak like this, but someone probably knew security procedures.

Taco Bowl Engagement!

Errrrr.... You do realize that "Taco Bowl Engagement" is a reference to Donald Trump's moronic Cinco de Mayo tweet of him eating a taco bowl and proclaiming "I love Hispanics!", right?

(Look at the date of the email- May 6).

Nice try though....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 25th, 2016 at 3:55:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

I can't get over how hilarious this is.

AZDuffman is trying to blame Dems for "taco bowl engagement."

But it was his candidate, Donald Trump, who tweeted the picture of the taco bowl and the "I love Hispanics!" caption.

Priceless.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 25th, 2016 at 4:05:44 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
AZDuffman is trying to blame Dems for "taco bowl engagement."

But it was his candidate, Donald Trump, who tweeted the picture of the taco bowl and the "I love Hispanics!" caption.

Priceless.

That's about par for the course from the supporters of the poor man's Dan Quayle.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 25th, 2016 at 4:06:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288

Trump loves hispanics, Hillary loves illegal immigration. Quite a difference!
The President is a fink.
July 25th, 2016 at 4:38:28 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump loves hispanics,

The problem is they aint buying what John miller is selling
Trump will get under 20% of the Hispanic vote.
Probably around 15%
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 25th, 2016 at 4:42:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
The problem is they aint buying what John miller is selling
Trump will get under 20% of the Hispanic vote.

PEW says he's got 24% now, it'll go up,
not down. Who the hell is John Miller.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 25th, 2016 at 4:44:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Who the hell is Jon Miller.

I don't know, these guys have been fantasized by the name for months. He was Pat Boone's backup singer or something.
The President is a fink.
July 25th, 2016 at 5:08:04 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
I was looking at the eight foot fence surrounding the convention to keep the riff raff out. What a bunch of hypocrites. As usual, security and safety for them, nothing for the peons. They will rail against the NRA while snipers cover their asses from the rooftops.