Democrat Party Convention

July 25th, 2016 at 5:09:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: pew
I was looking at the eight foot fence surrounding the convention to keep the riff raff out. What a bunch of hypocrites. As usual, security and safety for them, nothing for the peons. They will rail against the NRA while snipers cover their asses from the rooftops.

All from a group that says walls don't work. One set of rules for you, another for themselves.
The President is a fink.
July 25th, 2016 at 5:43:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
I don't know, these guys have been fantasized by the name for months. He was Pat Boone's backup singer or something.

As Trump's two biggest fans on these boards, you and EvenBob sure don't seem to know much about him.

First your taco bowl fiasco and now this...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 25th, 2016 at 6:33:49 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Wow
What a great surprise
Glad I caught it
Paul Simon live doing Bridge Over Troubled Water
What a beautiful song
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 26th, 2016 at 12:19:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Dollars to donuts nobody at the convention
mentions that ISIS killed a priest in France
today in his own church. To a Dem, this just
isn't news, terrorism doesn't exist to them.
61 speeches yesterday and terrorism wasn't
mentioned one time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 26th, 2016 at 3:58:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Dollars to donuts nobody at the convention
mentions that ISIS killed a priest in France
today in his own church. To a Dem, this just
isn't news, terrorism doesn't exist to them.
61 speeches yesterday and terrorism wasn't
mentioned one time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

This is terribly sad but terribly predictable. I have said here before I met some kids that this happened to in Africa. It is what I have been screaming from the rooftops happens when muslims hit a critical mass in the population. It is probably too late in Europe and even the USA. This will be a fact of life for the next 100 years+.

Now the deniers and apologists will blame anything but the intentions of the perps.
The President is a fink.
July 26th, 2016 at 4:07:11 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: AZDuffman
This is terribly sad but terribly predictable. I have said here before I met some kids that this happened to in Africa. It is what I have been screaming from the rooftops happens when muslims hit a critical mass in the population. It is probably too late in Europe and even the USA. This will be a fact of life for the next 100 years+.

Now the deniers and apologists will blame anything but the intentions of the perps.

Yawn
another
The world is going end its all the Libs fault
lol

Back on topic, I thought what Vermont pulled was pretty neat during the roll call
They passed, so they could go last
They went last, gave most of their votes to Bernie
Then handed the Mic to Bernie
Bernie made a motion that all votes go to Clinton
Everybody seconded
A strong roar of ayes and hardly any no's
:-)

Bernie did what Cruz could not bring himself to do.
Part unity :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 26th, 2016 at 4:14:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
I thought what Vermont pulled was pretty neat during the roll call

You watched? Nobody else is.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 26th, 2016 at 4:19:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Yawn
another
The world is going end its all the Libs fault

Who wants more muslim immigration and who keeps denying there is a problem? It isn't me.

Quote:
Bernie did what Cruz could not bring himself to do.
Part unity :-)

Is this the same party who booed their chairchick off the stage? Unity?

The President is a fink.
July 26th, 2016 at 4:34:15 PM permalink
terapined
EB - Its on in the background at home. I take occasional peeks as I am constantly going outside to hit up the pokestops across the street, hatch eggs and catch pokemon. Really glad I caught Paul Simon and Bridge over Troubled Water live. What a great song.
AZ - There is no Muslim problem. There is a problem with Muslim extremists.
I knew the party unity would upset you. Sure a few days ago people were complaining. Its the Dems. Comes with the territory. Overall the party is unifying due to the actions and speeches and motions of Bernie :-)
Dems acted like adults during the primary season making unity easy
Republicans got in the dirt regarding name calling and absurd accusations making unity very difficult.

Bernie Sanders endorsing Clinton gives Hillary a better chance
Cruz not endorsing Trump makes it harder for John Miller :-)
July 26th, 2016 at 4:46:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman

AZ - There is no Muslim problem. There is a problem with Muslim extremists.

Same thing. The extremists pop up after the critical mass of muslims in the general population happens. It is one population with a major incompatibility moving into and taking over another. Same thing happened to the Indians in the western hemisphere. Now it is happening right before our eyes.
The President is a fink.