Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
EB is in denial.

In denial there's a rumor? No, I totally
believe there is a rumor, no denial at
all. Get back to us when it's verified
with detailed evidence.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 10th, 2017 at 3:34:49 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Do you not know how this works?

CNN broke the seal. Now every news agency is going to dig into it. I'm sure many of them already had been.

Was I right, or was I right?!?!?

Buzzfeed has just posted a PDF of the entire document of explosive allegations against Donald.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia

HOLY $#!+!!!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 10th, 2017 at 4:57:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Was I right, or was I right?!?!?
!

Holy crap is right!

'The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors... unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations.. “It’s so ridiculous on so many levels,” “Clearly, the person who created this did so from their imagination or did so hoping that the liberal media would run with this fake story.'

It's the Trump molested women all over again.
What a joke.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 10th, 2017 at 5:06:14 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
What a joke.

You're right.

Trump is a joke.

A man who hires Russian hookers to perform golden showers on him can only be described as a joke!

This is the gift that will keep giving for the next four years (or maybe less - if these documents are real, Trump and his team committed TREASON).
January 10th, 2017 at 5:13:06 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Way too early to verify these as real. Much like James Comey's server story in the last few days of the election...

Of course, these stories fall into the Trump playbook: have something you'd like to be true, and then pretend it is true from that point on. No-one ever remembers it was a half story.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 10th, 2017 at 5:34:24 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
It seems obvious that Putin has some serious dirt on Donald that Donald doesn't want out there.

Quote: reno
There could be all sorts of different possibilities that might explain Trump's actions-- it's all just guessing and conjecture. But my guess is that Trump owes money to some Russian investors. Donald doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd be too embarrassed by a sex tape.

OK, ok I was wrong. Turns out it was a sex tape after all.

Did it not occur to Trump that Putin might've installed hidden cameras in the Presidential Suite of the Moscow Ritz-Carlton?
January 10th, 2017 at 5:37:07 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Trump is a joke.

A man who hires Russian hookers to perform golden showers on him can only be described as a joke!

He's not even a funny joke. Once again the Orange Man fails.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 10th, 2017 at 5:42:58 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: @realDonaldTrump
FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

Someone seems..... pissed.

(pun intended)
January 10th, 2017 at 5:49:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
You're right..

LOL!

Fake News: BuzzFeed Runs ‘Unverifiable’ Trump-Russia Claims

Left-leaning news outlet abandons all journalistic ethics in publishing explosive dossier.

"New York Times reporter Adam Goldman heaped criticism on both BuzzFeed and CNN, which aired a version of the story Tuesday but did not publish all of the unverified details... It is a shocking breakdown of journalistic ethics...Even Mother Jones declined to publish the full details and dossier."

BuzzWeed really injured their credibility with this
story. Just another Lib fake news rag.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/
January 10th, 2017 at 5:56:04 PM permalink
ams288
Too late, Bob.

The genie is out of the bottle.